Suspenders

790R Owner. Free Suspension101 upgrade.

I am looking for a 790R owner that wants next level suspension. I know the fork inside out so that is already on the books, and I assure you quite good. The shock is pretty basic but may take couple shots to get it nicely refined as I have to see what piston and some other details in this unit.

The owner will have to be capable of using the current suspension to its limits. So an aggressive rider capable of giving some feedback. Willing to drop the bike off a couple times if additional tuning is needed. I will not ride the motorcycle unless you request that I test and deliver fully dialed. Noah Kepple offered to do a 790R dial in for me. He is a master at getting me the feedback in short order and creating stellar damping results.

The mods will include the latest design valving upgraded with comp and reb in each fork.  Springs front and rear if needed. Likely a custom spec rear spring variable rate so the bike will not only handle better but will handle weight variations better in case you are going to load up bags or passenger at times.

Will set up suspension to suit your needs. Want plush we can lean on plush, you want firm but plush at break neck speeds, that can be attained as well.

If you are that guy kick me an email at george@suspension101.com  The cost for these upgrades generally run about $1200 without tuner ridden dial in. When we ride and tune it generally adds about $300 to the cost.

If I do not find the right owner I may be purchasing a new 790R in the near future.

Thanks

George

I'd go buy a 790 just for this !!!  Can I ship a bike to you ????

One of my friends just bought one , he high sided on a dirt road, broke shoulder and his leg...his wife said "it's either the bike or me"....so he's selling it.

Minor scrapes and less than 700 miles....about $14,000, possibly with some extras 

That’s one heck of an offer!  Looking forward to testing the results of my respring/valving after George works his magic on the WR.

You can ship it if you want.

Thanks KTMrad he may well get 14 when there is a shortage but in a month or two they will drop.

If I do not get a donor I will step up but not at 14k as I would develop it and likely sell it at a loss.

My brother Gio is a dealer, in a few months they will start showing up at auction.

Plus I, like you, am still in love with my 990. Mine weighs about the same as the 790R now.