Sign in to follow this  
SaMaKi

2019 California Oregon Loop

I’m back and even though the trip was a day shorter than planned, it was amazing. 

Sorry for the late report as I was beat up and had to go back to work but here it is with a little video to sum it up. It doesn’t even do it justice to be honest as how beautiful everything was. The weather was perfect except for the last run of 250 miles on the highway going home  where temperatures were at 105.

We left Tuesday 07/09 at 10am and I got back Monday 07/15. I’ve spend much more time on the highway that I’ve wanted to but time was of the essence.

48323133592_3c876510f9_b.jpg

48323079716_ccdd65e8f3_b.jpg

48323272117_0c2cca31bc_b.jpg

48323150056_946b268ef9_b.jpg

48323150091_3a877c58eb_b.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, that video is incredible! One of my goals is to some day work up to this. I just zoned out for 30min with that beautiful video. Well done!!!

4 minutes ago, Nubanator said:

some day work up to this.

Thank you! And that’s the beauty of ADV riding, ”someday” can be tomorrow... Believe it or not, I’ve been into ADV riding for 3 months only.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, SaMaKi said:

Thank you! And that’s the beauty of ADV riding, ”someday” can be tomorrow... Believe it or not, I’ve been into ADV riding for 3 months only.

I agree.  The only thing you need to get ready for a trip is time off and maybe maintenance check on the bike.  Then just go.  The rest will fall in place.  Promise.

• Like 1

I swear I'm almost ready. Replacement seat on the way, spare tube and tools getting sorted, and some storage then adventure is a go! In the mean time it's little day trips as I learn and gain some more confidence. But SOON!!!! 😎

2 hours ago, socalhodaka said:

Nice edit on the video and all the different camera angles to keep us engaged.

Thanks! It’s always tough for me because I love to enjoy the moment but have to keep up with shooting, camera’s batteries, angles etc. And sometimes you get so focused on the shooting part that it kills the fun you know. But memories are always good to have.