Huntndogs

Small concrete job

Any connections for a small concrete patch job?  Upgraded electrical panel and now need about 20sqf of concrete, possibility for a larger job in backyard depending on cost.  Any handymen out there? I’ll just screw it up. 

Where are you located, Mike?  The small jobs are tough since they really don't pay for the guy(s) and they can't charge enough to make it worth their while.  Are you trying to match something (it will always look like a patch but it should be somewhat close to what is near it) or is it just a stand alone?

Give me a call later today at 760.535.8411 (I will be out training some guys most of the day and won't be able to talk until later this afternoon) and I'll see if I can get one of my guys to help you.

Hey Simicrintz, Huntndogs is near me, If he only has a couple hours, I could use a pro to slap some mud on some blocks (about 40), and I could work as the laborer and fill with quikcrete later.  It just takes me a long time to get that trowel going  :) while leveling and cleaning... PM if that helps the scenario of the travel time for small jobs to fill a work day.  cheers

I sent Mike one of my guys contact info (if you happen to talk to him); two jobs in close proximity would most likely help both of you guys out  I'll PM it to you next as well.

4 hours ago, MacDuncan said:

Hey Simicrintz, Huntndogs is near me, If he only has a couple hours, I could use a pro to slap some mud on some blocks (about 40), and I could work as the laborer and fill with quikcrete later.  It just takes me a long time to get that trowel going  :) while leveling and cleaning... PM if that helps the scenario of the travel time for small jobs to fill a work day.  cheers

Works for me MacD. I’m going to call the gentleman tomorrow.