SaMaKi

10 Day California tour to Oregon TAT

Hiya riders!

The time has come for my 10 day trip. We initially wanted to make it to Colorado but when came planning....time was a little tight. So we decided we’ll ride through Cali up by the ocean, meet the TAT in Oregon west side, ride the TAT east and hopefully make it to Alvord desert if time allows then come back down to San Diego with a stop in Lake Tahoe and visit the ghost town of Bodie. It’ll hopefully be all camping with one night in a cabin at Fremont point in Oregon. 

10 Day CA-OR

The sightseeing in California will be :

- Pismo Beach

- Valley View Trail

- Pigeon Point Lighthouse

- Muir Woods

- Bowling Ball Beach

- Fern Canyon

- Lake Tahoe

- Bodie

In Oregon

- Toketee Falls

- Clearwater Falls

- Alvord Desert

I have many more points of interest I’d like to visit but not sure the time restriction will permit.

We will be leaving Monday mid day or Tuesday early morning to be back hopefully by the 17th or 18th.

Once again if any of you guys have any input, it’ll be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Keep the rubber side down and have fun.

Toketee Falls is epic.  Don't forget to stop there!  I couldn't help but notice you are going to miss Hwy 36.  Perhaps the best paved twisties I've ever ridden.  Do it twice if you have time (+Ono and Igo).  Ireland's Rustic Cabins in Gold Beach is awesome too and fairly reasonable rates.  Have fun!

To late 4 me, I just did 1/2 of this last week. I can recomend, 36, 89, 88, 49, 120.