Sign in to follow this  
PastaPilot

Greenhorns 7/27 - 7/28

New dates are in.

I know this is coming late notice but I finally got departure clearance from HQ.

I'll be driving up to Kernville area/Greenhorn Mountain Park Friday afternoon for a long overdue ride. It's been almost one year since I've had the bike out of the garage so it'll be a relatively easy ride. Relative meaning intermediate skills required but the pace will be slower so I can get reacquainted with dirt bike riding again. 

If anybody has ever had an interest in riding high mountain single track this is your time to join in. I'll be your guide.DSCN0689.thumb.JPG.9b4b725601c88338530e17dc81dc30f1.JPG

• Like 1

Trip postponed.

There's a sickness going around my house and I'm starting to feel it.

I'll likely try again in two weeks. I will post again ASAP.

Bummer. Keep us posted. I plan on making one of these rides with you soon. 

Sure will. As for now expect it in two weeks then another mid-August. I'll be out of town for all of Sept, but will make another trip in Oct and Nov. I'll play it by ear after that but plan on monthly trips in the new year.

checking on the new dates. I'll get back to you.

Cool. Enjoy a couple other photos from the area while you're checking your calendars.

IMG_20180702_140622886.thumb.jpg.2edd4013d4107f8f14646676b861d9fa.jpgIMG_20180702_132842078_HDR.thumb.jpg.0db79b2291fd194a0d7bf05a6a89fd8c.jpg

Too far away at this time. But when the truck is out of the shop I'll tow up the goat on the next one for sure!

Leaving at noon tomorrow. I'll be riding savory single track for dinner.

Last call for San Diego participants.

Sorry I'm going miss it. I was actually planning on joining you until a few days ago when my wife talked me into doing a family road trip. We're in Sedona now...heading to Flag tomorrow and so on...have fun.

I'm in Vegas the weekend of the 17th. 10th might work but don't change your plans for me...My family schedule is constantly changing....I'll be watching though for upcoming rides.

Have fun!

I'm riding Piutes Peak area this weekend with a fairly large group. Leaving today, never been riding up there so super jazzed to hit the trails there.

On 7/25/2019 at 8:53 PM, Bp619 said:

What about  the 10th weekend?

I may be able to change to the 10th but I believe there is an audit at work the following week and the boss has said we may need to work that weekend to get everything ready. Then again it could be the week after. And then I'll also need to clear it with the domestic affairs council. I'll see when I get home.

Thanks for putting up these invites, I really hope to make one sometime 👍