Uncle Champ

Garage estate sale July 6th

Hey all,

If anyone is in the Campo area riding or not I'm getting rid of everything I can think of. Free cold beer to members and you can take home stuff you didn't know you needed, maybe even for free.

Lots of antique glassware, copper stuff, coffee pots, yard tools, old gas fired compressor, home depot trailer, oak dresser, lots and lots of stuff. All will go one way or another.

How much can you carry on your bike?

I'll be sure to have motorcycle stuff to make it legit.

2341 Buckman Spings Road

• Like 1

Time 0800, a little early for beer but what the heck. Let me check on audio gear, might be an old record player or projector in the barn. I know there is a fancy case full  of old records in a cupboard, I think they are worth a million dollars though. :)

Crap, totally slipped my mind. How did it go? 

went OK sold the compressor for $20.00and lots of stuff, turns out antique glass stuff is hard to sell, my sister is going to try the EBAY route, 3 days work , made about $100 a day, but I can see the floor in the shed and barn! Sweet!

1 hour ago, Uncle Champ said:

went OK sold the compressor for $20.00and lots of stuff, turns out antique glass stuff is hard to sell, my sister is going to try the EBAY route, 3 days work , made about $100 a day, but I can see the floor in the shed and barn! Sweet!

Sorry I missed it.