I plan on a 5-7 day CA/ NV Camping ride on 7/7/2019- 7/13/2019 on a big bike starting in Ramona.

As long my chiropractic gets me straight.

Rough route option, Ramona- Big Bear-Wildwood- Angels crest CA 2 – Big Tujunga Canyon Rd - I 210 N- CA126- Ventura- Lompoc - North on 1 (101/ G16) Nacimiento Fergusson Rd – King City - G16 - Monterey  ( Motorcycle museum in Carmel by the See)- SF bypass- Fort Brecht- (Skunk train ride)-101-Eureka- CA 36 east- Red Bluff – Susanville- 395 N – CA9 Dirt East- NV1 south, Surprise valley Rd.- Cedarville – 447 Gerlach (bring your tutu) – 95 Alt south- 359/167 – 395 Bishop – Home

This is all camping trip with 80% Street 20% dirt on street tires for bike who can ride a speed up to 65 mil/ h on Country roads. (NO Hyw, except 210 N) (I am on Vacation, not in a Race) Total trip 1500-1800 miles (300mil/day) Food is breakfast at camp, lunch / dinner on the street. I am easy going and plan to leave camp normal at 8:30AM.

Route can change during Fire – mudslide – street parties- etc.

Who is with me?

Sounds like a great route. May I suggest once you hit the 210, swing over to the north bound 5 and take that up to Gorman. Get off on Frazier Park and take this west. You can connect with the 166 over to the 101 from there. Several other option too and some dirt if you want to check out some of the forest (also have yellow post sites) roads in Los Padres National forest.

I'd really consider going but I have some contract work right now and a project due by the 17th that going require my full attention until I get it done. 

14 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Get off on Frazier Park and take this west. You can connect with the 166 over to the 101 from there. Several other option too and some dirt if you want to check out some of the forest (also have yellow post sites) roads in Los Padres National forest.

Yes.
Yes!

Also available in that area is Soda Lake Road that runs over the Carrizo Plain- there's a good campground there with toilets and water. (I think). Nacimiento is a great road as is G16.

Well planned, have fun!

Looks like I can turn right from the Angels crest to the N3 Big Tujunga Canyon - Little Tujunga Canyon to Santa Clarita, with out 210. 

16 hours ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Looks like I can turn right from the Angels crest to the N3 Big Tujunga Canyon - Little Tujunga Canyon to Santa Clarita, with out 210. 

Indeed you can!

Planning on doing the Hwy2 thru bigbear loop on the 5th, if you want to prerun any of these roads ahead of time it will be a single day ride all street but just a whole lotta twisties once we get to La Canada.

Ping me if interested would love to have you come along

Ok, I am on my way north today. See you later.