ADV Bum

New SDAR shirt - Looking for quick input

Just looking for quick input before I order. I know I cant make everyone happy, but I want to make sure it is not "way off".

back sdar blue suar.png1284603811_SDARbluefront.png.0fa792eb76b85a768776e52e38166a17.png544959412_SDARLogosandSUAR.png.1e2e1a340543d313139f5d0ec4a13f87.png

3 minutes ago, Bp619 said:

Looks good is that the front or back?

I added the front.  I wanted to add a logo to the front as well. It is more money, but I think it adds a lot to the shirt.

12 minutes ago, Ken S said:

I’ll take 2 3x. 

Wow, I was only going to order 2 of those as the extra sizes cost more, so thank you for telling me. This will be a limited run. I cannot sit on 100 shirts.

Replace “shut up and ride” with “put your ride report in the write-ups section dammit”

• Haha 2

If there is something you dont like please tell me. I cannot make everyone happy, but I am not opposed to suggestions. If you want to email me and not say in public please do. I do want to make something that people want. Like I said it will be a limited order.  If there enough people interested in something else ( common interest) I can look at doing another limited order. Thanks again!

What would happen to the Site if we actually, Shut Up? 

Ideas:  We Ride - Where We Ride - Where We Meet.  Or the logo without the language.

Most are fine with it, so don't mind me. 

:dirol:

25 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

What would happen to the Site if we actually, Shut Up?

:dirol:

So " Post your feelings"!  How about " Adventure is the destination!"  " The journey is the Adventure"  "Journey to Adventure' " From my cold dead hands"?  Just the Logo then?

• Like 1

Is'n  Shut Up like the stinky finger a SDAR Symbol?

47 minutes ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Is'n  Shut Up like the stinky finger a SDAR Symbol?

It is saying that means instead of just talking about it, go out and do it which has been around motos for a long time. Does not mean you cant talk/ post about it later. But yes, it is a lot like the salute ( that has been around a long time)!

They look good to me. I would like a XL. Will you have them at the meeting on the 17th?

18 minutes ago, cowboymike said:

They look good to me. I would like a XL. Will you have them at the meeting on the 17th?

That would be my ultimate goal. Trying to get an order in tomorrow.

Like the shirt logo, just have a question about the "shut up" part... I was taught not to say that 😏 If it was up to me...which it is not, I would say something more in the line of "Ride or Die.. It's not a choice"

I like the brown.  I'll take an XL

I like them and even though half of the shirts in my closet seem to be sdar desert dash shirts, I will buy a couple more of these shirts.  Wearing them reminds me to get off my but and ride.  

Looks good.  I like the blue version ....in a medium, please.

"If you don't own a KTM, we still let you ride with us"   because that really is the motto.

OR

"Older people on fast orange bikes"...except for that guy that rides the all black one.

OR

"I can't believe old dudes ride so fast".

OR

"Bring your own dang tools & butt wipes"

• Like 1