Sign in to follow this  
Huntndogs

Lake Henshaw Cafe

From Santee via Black Canyon Rd. (Thanks Oracle), Mesa Grande etc..Enjoyed a nice late breakfast at the cafe. Small bikes 105 miles for me. Perfect riding weather!

57F82C0C-4BD7-423A-BAD2-1DA1431CDB56.jpeg

54F7DF64-218B-4055-B342-6C79E7207456.jpeg

124A089C-7288-4C0C-A135-0442D7FACA99.jpeg

• Like 4

And yes there is more to go. Good to get a ride in everyday.

:thumbsup_anim:Um, did you get the prime rib dip by any chance?? Best thing on the menu if you ask me. Hit me up next time, I was just doing yard work this working and would definitely have broken away for a ride.  

20 minutes ago, Oracle said:

:thumbsup_anim:Um, did you get the prime rib dip by any chance?? Best thing on the menu if you ask me. Hit me up next time, I was just doing yard work this working and would definitely have broken away for a ride.  

I thought about you, but wasn’t sure you would be interested. Next time I’ll throw it out there.  It was breakfast till 11 and I had the bacon avocado omelette. Not too bad.  Did my yard work when I got home.

Sounds like a fun ride. I would be interested in something like that. Was it 105 each way or round trip? What kind of riding terrain? Difficulty rating (Master, expert, advanced, intermediate, noob, training wheels permitted)?