Kicking myself for not going...bad LB, bad LB...

19 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Kicking myself for not going...bad LB, bad LB...

That's two of us.......I could've gone now that I won't be using reserved vacation time for the Idaho BDR in July.......

47 minutes ago, Crawdaddy said:

That's two of us.......I could've gone now that I won't be using reserved vacation time for the Idaho BDR in July.......

Yup. Now I can't do Idaho since I started my job. 

5 hours ago, Oracle said:

Yup. Now I can't do Idaho since I started my job. 

JOB???!!!  Didn't you just retire?!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, simicrintz said:

JOB???!!!  Didn't you just retire?!

Someone doesn’t know how to retire correctly!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And i went up with the truck and camper a week before. The would not take me with the big bike anyhow.

I like the simplicity of Kug's packing.   Ken, what is the largest capacity tank they are making for the new platform?

0610191048.jpg

I have the IMS 4.5 gallon tank (2017 same as Kug). Have not researched if there is a bigger tank.

Congrats fellas, that looks like a great outing!  Cool pics and nice terrain.  Did you guys ride a designated route, or mix-n-match some designated routes?  or just randomly roam? 

Heck, I may head up to replicate pieces and parts...in a week or two, or just head to CO/Utah again.  From Bags reply and matching pic of skyline, it sounds like you had been there before or it was maybe the BDR or trans - something out that way in NV? Regardless... Way to Go, proud of you guys for whooping it up!  Cheers

8 hours ago, Van said:

I have the IMS 4.5 gallon tank (2017 same as Kug). Have not researched if there is a bigger tank.

Ooops -I have the IMS 3 gal tank. Van got one of the first IMS 4.5 gal tanks .

6 hours ago, MacDuncan said:

Congrats fellas, that looks like a great outing!  Cool pics and nice terrain.  Did you guys ride a designated route, or mix-n-match some designated routes?  or just randomly roam? 

Heck, I may head up to replicate pieces and parts...in a week or two, or just head to CO/Utah again.  From Bags reply and matching pic of skyline, it sounds like you had been there before or it was maybe the BDR or trans - something out that way in NV? Regardless... Way to Go, proud of you guys for whooping it up!  Cheers

I have been to this part of nevada about 4-5 times with the 800 and the 500 . The routes were from friends on ADV rider . Once in awile we just follow some random route on a GPS . I realy like to set up a basecamp and roam sometime . Mostly open BLM land . 

• Like 1

5.3 gas tank on the 5-Hundo and ready to roll..........when my time is my own........(~2yrs)

Ken,

Just caught up with your part of the Report. You travelled 1151 miles in 3 days.  I suspect that included the truck mileage as well. ( After checking a map, it is 600 miles one way from SD to Lovelock. ) How many Moto miles a day did the trio roll?  That is 384 miles a day on a dirt bike.

Interested Bystander, Bagstr

2 hours ago, Bagstr said:

Ken,

Just caught up with your part of the Report. You travelled 1151 miles in 3 days.  I suspect that included the truck mileage as well. ( After checking a map, it is 600 miles one way from SD to Lovelock. ) How many Moto miles a day did the trio roll?  That is 384 miles a day on a dirt bike.

Interested Bystander, Bagstr

We had 5 easy days on the trail

Glad you guys got out and about. Wandering around with budds, no need to be anywhere... The best!👍

Enjoyed the pictures, thanks for sharing.

.............. dang ............. you guys definitely have it figured out.  Kudo's and thanks for sharing!