Bagstr

Port Angeles Adventure by Subaru

Excellent. Olympic National Park has been on my bucket list. 

I saw single track in the trees you missed it

Thank you Bags! I was stationed at the Coast Guard Airstation in PA twice! There were so many incredible single track areas along the Olympic mountain range back in the eighties and nineties! I rode a KX250 back then! Really nice to have an unexpected blast-from-the-past! 

Best Regards, SCM

i talked to several people here who said the town is still recovering from your posting.    👀

You must have done a fair bit of Zero Visibility flying in the strait.  

On 6/14/2019 at 7:44 AM, Bagstr said:

i talked to several people here who said the town is still recovering from your posting.    👀

You must have done a fair bit of Zero Visibility flying in the strait.  

Zero Vis was the name of the game in PA and the surrounding area! Many times we had to land at Fairchild Airport (1000 ft.) due to Edez Hook (water level where the airstation is located)  being socked-in!

Back in the early eighties the first helicopter I flew there was the Sikorsky (HH-52A)...it had no weather radar! Glad to be here "now" many times over! 

Hurricane Ridge is spectacular, 360 degree view. The whole Olympic Peninsula is awesome...rode up there years ago.

Ferried by the Edez Hook station on the ferry to Victoria. That is a 1/4 mile into the strait. Some think what we do on the bikes is dangerous; nothing compared to the risks of our career.