cmbthumper

New SDAR Member from Ramona, CA

On 6/15/2019 at 8:31 PM, cmbthumper said:

Thanks again for the Welcome.

The Thursday 06/13/2019 thread was closed for some reason and not sure where else to post 

https://dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?/topic/25119-thursday-06132019/

https://youtu.be/Mj7GhzsL750

Welcome to the forums !  Hope to meet you soon.

You're Informal local ride post was locked, because AFTER people do a ride and want to post a report and photos, a new thread should be started in ride reports...it's just to keep the forums and posts running smoothly.....hope that explains it.

Thanks for understanding !

On 11/2/2019 at 4:11 PM, PhatDad said:

Nice bike. I love my 2018 500 exc-f. MM did a fine job on my stock suspension for a good price.

Thanks and agreed. Way way beyond my skill level but hey why not. Will be putting on my Kenda DT and Shinko 216 with Tubliss in a few weeks. Recovering from surgery so haven't ridden since my Farthers Day ride but hope to around Turkey day. PM me your info and we will get the local guys together.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:57 PM, KTMrad said:

Welcome to the forums !  Hope to meet you soon.

You're Informal local ride post was locked, because AFTER people do a ride and want to post a report and photos, a new thread should be started in ride reports...it's just to keep the forums and posts running smoothly.....hope that explains it.

Thanks for understanding !

Thank you. For some reason just started getting notifications but glad i am now.

As i mentioned above i have been down for a bit but look out for a lot of invites from me and me joining rides.

As a SDAR noob i will occasionally goof up until the rules sink in and totally understand the explanation. I appreciate that.