We are going to have a trail maintenance day at Corral Canyon on Sat 6-22. Trying to get some shops to go in and maybe get somethings to raffle off.

Please chime in if interested.

Thank you

• Like 1

Interested .  Haven't been to one of these for a while.

I can probably show early, have an afternoon engagement.

Hey all, please let's try to get at least 10 people committed to work on our Adopt A Trails out there.

Would be nice to get a good turnout.

Interested, will most likely make it.  Haven't been out there in a while.

Possibly a camping trip/grill fest involved with this?

5 hours ago, Huntndogs said:

Possibly a camping trip/grill fest involved with this?

I just might try to spend the night before, good idea.

• Like 2

I will try and make it, have midday kids bday parties I have to take daughter to

I wanted to bump this. We are trying to team up with the Rangers to open some more trails so the more who show the better. I will be out Fri evening camping out. I will be cooking burgers/ dogs on Sat afternoon.   If possible please come out and help.

Thank you

Sounds like a good cause. Unfortunately I'll be out of town.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 4:05 PM, ADV Bum said:

We are going to have a trail maintenance day at Corral Canyon on Sat 6-22.

Same weekend as the Big Bear Trail Riders (BBTR)  "Big Bear Run..." :unsure:

• Like 1

Bump....any more takers ?  Please come out to help out, not only for SDAR but the Cleveland National Forest....they end up getting more dollars for OHV area maintenance and upgrades when they have more volunteer hours.... it's  win win for all of us ! 

In, and camping Friday evening. Any interest in a hot breakfast Sat. morning?  If so, I’ll treat and bring the griddle.

I plan on going, hopefully with our sidehack, but if not, we'll be there Friday night in the car, either way.

Griddle for breakfast sounds good.

KTMrad

Founder - SDAR 

Surprised, out of the few thousand people we have on this site, there's only a possible of 7 interested ?

You don't need to respond if you already have plans, but what about all the others who enjoy our dualsport site and community ? 

I was out there last month with the 4-wheelers and did a lot of trimming on Espinoza rd, I will be out there again with SDAR. I noticed trail 6 (Bobcat) needs trimming and 5 (Bronco flats) needs some rock work, these aren't the trails that we sponsor but they need help worse than Kernan and Ranger. I'll see you there.  Ken

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KTMrad said:

Surprised, out of the few thousand people we have on this site, there's only a possible of 7 interested ?

You don't need to respond if you already have plans, but what about all the others who enjoy our dualsport site and community ? 

I think that while there are few thousand on the site, only so many are active and/or check in.  I see the same on the site that I moderate in instances like this.

I am working that day but if I get off in time I will work on heading that way.

• Like 1

will I get a by with my one and only late model machine?

PM

I'm willing to hit this one. hmm maybe on the vintage trials machine??

2 hours ago, robertaccio said:

will I get a by with my one and only late model machine?

PM

I'm willing to hit this one. hmm maybe on the vintage trials machine??

As in red sticker, you should I asked one of rangers last time we had a maintenance day and they said yes I would be allowed to use red sticker if for maintenance with spark arrester. hopefully they still allow.

Side note that time John on here forgot user id brought his electric bicycle instead of moto. Seemed perfect.

• Like 1

Stand by...I think Mike may postpne this due to lack of enough responses and commitment by our members.

Maintenance day is being canceled/postponed.  When we do these things we'd like more people to show up and commit to make it worth it. I was asked by members to put on another maintenance day so I tried, but only a handful committed.  I don't think two maintenance days a year is asking too much. 

We will be shooting for the Next one after the summer heat wave. Hopefully we can get at least 10 people to commit in the future.

Thanks to those who offered to come out, but we'll just have to do it next time.

Mike, I concur.

Mike was going to bring down his grille and BBQ Burgers and hot dogs for those who showed.

But it's a lot of work on Mike's part to do this for a handful of people.

Thanks Mike for trying to organize this, we're both disappointed it didn't work out this time.

Hopefully next time !