Sign in to follow this  
Mr.JAJA

Maps2GPX

I cant get this MapsToGPX program working and I get an error message all times. It only worked once. If I go to this API, it ask me to sign up for some API's. Any Help?

Maps2GPS.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

I just tried it on my computer, using the same route you did and was able to convert it no problem.

I think the API has something to do with Google requiring commercial businesses to pay fee to have a map link for directions on their websites???

Have you tired rebooting? Are you generating your map on Google and then pasting the final URL into mapstoGPX? 

I have the GPX file for your route if you want me to email?

I got the first section, Ramona2GillaBend convertet. Than if I try the next 5 sections, the message pops up. I tried two different PC.

If you can save it as KML you can import it directly into Basecamp (if that's what you're using).

Thanks, I will check this later, Just decided to go to WA Wenatchee tomorrow for 5-8 days. Its a Austin Healey meet up there. 

P1050931.JPG

18 hours ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Thanks, I will check this later, Just decided to go to WA Wenatchee tomorrow for 5-8 days. Its a Austin Healey meet up there. 

P1050931.JPG

Sweet! :good: