TexasDualler

MX Boot Resole and Repair

After 3 years and hundreds of riding hours, the souls of my Sidi's had become completely tore up (wish I had taken a pic but forgot). The left boot actually had a hole clean through the sole where the peg ate through it. After reading some other post here about resoling I decided to go that route as opposed to buying a new pair of ~$500 boots. I was going to try Factory Resole/Sole Performance but somehow I mixed it up with MX Boot Resole and Repair in my google search. None the less they did a super great job. Filled out a form on their website, printed it out and shipped the form with my worn out boots (~$15) to their shop in Corona Del Mar. Got a call a couple days later from Greg to discuss the work to be done, just a resole in my case but they can do other repairs as well. Then another call after the weekend that my boots were done and ready to be shipped out (free return shipping). Boots showed up a day later and look fantastic! They even cleaned them up for me! Price for the soles and labor came out to $118, which I wouldn't be surprised if that's a little more than usual because of my extra large feet (size 14) but still very reasonable when compared to the cost of new boots. Very happy with the service so I thought I'd pass along the info. www.mxbootrepair.com 

IMG_0501.thumb.JPG.22af300f647f725158aaffacfaef21b7.JPG

• Like 1

Good to know. 

Gonna try and see if they can do the buckles on my old (but loved) Alpinestars!  Thanks for the info!

been using those guys for many years..probably 20 and maybe more. always provide great service and they use Sidi soles on all brands. I have SRS now but I also still have my older crossfires that they have resoled in the past. We are very fortunate to have this service locally.

Encinitas shop.

Yes, I used the guys in Encinitas also, was very happy.

They fixed my hiking boots also...they'll repair almost all shoes.

• Like 1