Bagstr

Canyons of the South Anza Borrego - Monday April 29

Edit: Correct Date

80 miles of Arroyo Seco del Diablo, Upper Fish Creek, Hapaha Flats to a turn around at the foot of Pinion Drop.

Gather at South Carrizo Creek Tamarisk Grove  0800 Monday April 29. Back to truck 1-2:00 for a Birthday Celebration. 

Tools Tubes and Sand ( lots ),  Water a priority until we return to trucks.

I will be   👀  for You.   Bagstr will be your moderator.   Sport Tourer, carrying Bags

JuneEnd-M.jpg

• Like 2

Yes!

And!

I'll be bringing some "real" photo gear- lighting, etc, so arrive early for a pretty cool portrait at the meeting spot.

And if you're a thief- don't think the truck will be unprotected during the ride...

3 minutes ago, Wierdrider said:

Will there be a makeup person for the photograph?

Unfortunately, due to the remote location of the shoot, MUA will not be provided. Each subject will be responsible for their own styling.

I have two MUAs, both named Natalie, to whom I can refer those subjects who'd like to prepare in advance.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

Yes!

And!

I'll be bringing some "real" photo gear- lighting, etc, so arrive early for a pretty cool portrait at the meeting spot.

And if you're a thief- don't think the truck will be unprotected during the ride...

Can't leave your wife's dog in the truck unattended you know...But we do leave one well trained sniper in the adjacent foot hills for vehicle protection purposes...he works for beer.

10 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

Unfortunately, due to the remote location of the shoot, MUA will not be provided. Each subject will be responsible for their own styling.

I have two MUAs, both named Natalie, to whom I can refer those subjects who'd like to prepare in advance.

MUA? More like moulage...

moulage.jpg

17 hours ago, SoCalMule said:

MUA? More like moulage...

moulage.jpg

Yikes!!! Was hoping to make this one but still on the mend from a couple of minor injuries incurred on my Mesquite trip. Nothing serious. 

You "might" be sending the wrong message with all the make up and ice cream 

If I can get this thing running, I'll drop by to say HB

JeffMcCann_03_700.jpg.7da6f1fba6722db5e6759bda38a31bd9.jpg

• Like 1

Friday PM Update:

Monday still looks by my intel to be the best weather day in Anza Borrego. I am sticking with South Carrizo 0800.

In Addition - The Moderator will bring iced drinks for Medical Hydration purposes post ride. ( I need to rectify  the refreshment deficit I have been creating ).  Also bringing a cake, knives and forks. ( for carb loading )

Mr. PMB,   I heard you regarding showing up early. 

Mr. Custom Rod guy,  check into installing a knobby rear on that custom. It will help with the sandy downhill sections.

Bagstr       👀

2 hours ago, Riggerdan said:

You "might" be sending the wrong message with all the make up and ice cream 

If I can get this thing running, I'll drop by to say HB

JeffMcCann_03_700.jpg.7da6f1fba6722db5e6759bda38a31bd9.jpg

Oh Boy...The jig is up! Hope to see you out there Rigger!

57 v-twin Belair adorning the international color of chicken...Dan, if you really own this...I like the color! 

41 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

Friday PM Update:

Monday still looks by my intel to be the best weather day in Anza Borrego. I am sticking with South Carrizo 0800.

In Addition - The Moderator will bring iced drinks for Medical Hydration purposes post ride. ( I need to rectify  the refreshment deficit I have been creating ).  Also bringing a cake, knives and forks. ( for carb loading )

Mr. PMB,   I heard you regarding showing up early. 

Mr. Custom Rod guy,  check into installing a knobby rear on that custom. It will help with the sandy downhill sections.

Bagstr       👀

Wow! On all accounts!!!!

The Happy Well Treated Mule

4 hours ago, PbdBlue said:

still on the mend

Mend well my brother...

Thanks. Just bruised up my foot. Nothing broken:) You guys have fun! 

Gentlemen,  Sunday 5 ish

Loading up the gear,  see you at South Carrizo Wash Tree.  I am aiming for 0730 to help knock over lighting.

Latest readout is for the most wind in the afternoon. Should help us on the trail.

146.505, Water, Tubes and Tools

Bagstr

I"m still healing. Getting close but can't risk dirt bikes right now. Considering, albeit a long shot, of cruising out on the 950 in the afternoon to meet up for said party. Will there be dancing girls again?

• Like 1

Aim to get back about 1:00. Would be great to see you. Bring a chair

31 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Will there be dancing girls again?

Shhh.

11 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

Aim to get back about 1:00. Would be great to see you. Bring a chair

He’ll bring a 1000 cc two-wheeled chair. 

2 hours ago, Bagstr said:

Gentlemen,  Sunday 5 ish

Loading up the gear,  see you at South Carrizo Wash Tree.  I am aiming for 0730 to help knock over lighting.

Latest readout is for the most wind in the afternoon. Should help us on the trail.

146.505, Water, Tubes and Tools

Bagstr

All loaded up and ready to go... see you all in the morning! This is going to be great! 

I’m going to miss. Just to many other things I need to get done at home after being gone last week.

C