Bagstr

Wednesday Rorschach Test - Anza Park 0800

Forecast 76f Wednesday in Vallecito Basin.  Watched the NOAA Long Term Forecast yesterday; Expecting more rain in April. Going to be hard to acclimate to warmer riding. (  Tears )  The floor is drying out, which makes me sad. I will toughen up and start working harder. ( to a point ) 

Mark, are you still on the payroll at the shop?

P1040970_1000w-S.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

Forecast 76f Wednesday in Vallecito Basin.  Watched the NOAA Long Term Forecast yesterday; Expecting more rain in April. Going to be hard to acclimate to warmer riding. (  Tears )  The floor is drying out, which makes me sad. I will toughen up and start working harder. ( to a point ) 

Mark, are you still on the payroll at the shop?

P1040970_1000w-S.jpg

I'm on the payroll still, though my sweetie will cover for me no problem. Need to have my bike returned from the welder first though...Will stay in the loop! Deserts do dry out at times producing some dust. Only the the happiest of riders need apply! 

South or north staging? Either is fine. I'll be there. 

....bummer for me, I'm still out with an injury. Hope I can get back on the bike soon

Oracle,

And you roll twenty as a Motor Officer pain free, then the Danster wrecks you in four days?  Beware the Danster

😳

If Mr P gets off work, it’s Kendall’s.  If not, we avoid the circus and start So. Carrizo.

Lurking . 

I feel A "personal day" coming on.

I have A sprained uterus but I will try to over come the pain 

• Confused 1

Wind could be blowing Wednesday, does Thursday work for you guys? I will ride Weds if needed. Decision Tuesday AM. I am riding one day this week!!

Mr. B

I am most likely not going to make it this week. 

Once again work gets in the way.

Have fun out there.

Wednesday is better for me. Wind will keep the dust down. 

11 hours ago, Bagstr said:

Wind could be blowing Wednesday, does Thursday work for you guys? I will ride Weds if needed. Decision Tuesday AM. I am riding one day this week!!

Mr. B

I'm not:( Company coming this week.

OK Then: Wednesday it is,  I vote for South Carrizo Trees, 0800 to avoid any hint of a crowd. Back to truck by 2:00 at the latest. 

Bring you own breakfast, bring your own lunch!  No services on route,  75 miles, tubes, tools and water. 

CVR.  sorry you can't make it.  Mark, hope you get the mechanical sorted. PMB, are you healthy?

Trailhead is east on the signless road just south of Bow Willow camp turn on S2.

👀

PS,  Ha, I was just looking at the same chart.  Certainly can stop for test. Is the south area OK for your test?

I’ll be waiting for some parts to come in today. Good possibility the bike will be back together and ready for me to pick up this evening. If I miss you guys, have a great ride! 

19 hours ago, Bagstr said:

Oracle,

And you roll twenty as a Motor Officer pain free, then the Danster wrecks you in four days?  Beware the Danster

😳

Yup....BTD (beware the Danster)...:heh:

3 hours ago, Bagstr said:

PMB, are you healthy?

Well, there's a question!

I'm ambulatory, had a 10-subject video interview shoot (my voice!) yesterday afternoon, but my upper respiratory system is not yet prepared for breathing deeply from the gathering gloom of sand and dust.

And MrsBowers is traveling. The kid's off at college, but her dog remains...

IMG_1344.jpeg

• Like 1

That is what happens when you travel by aeroplane 

👽

4 hours ago, Bagstr said:

PS,  Ha, I was just looking at the same chart.  Certainly can stop for test. Is the south area OK for your test?

South is perfect

I'm still waiting to hear that my bike is ready to retrieve at 2:12 pm Tuesday...

I know you said you will be in south area but just a heads up if u go north

FB_IMG_1554250550227.jpg

Thanks.  Drove that last Thursday and it looked unstable. I would not be surprised if they extend the time out.

I am driving from town of Ocotillo. Sounds that San Felipe and S2 South will stay open , not Banner Grade.

13 hours ago, Bagstr said:

OK Then: Wednesday it is,  I vote for South Carrizo Trees, 0800 to avoid any hint of a crowd. Back to truck by 2:00 at the latest. 

Bring you own breakfast, bring your own lunch!  No services on route,  75 miles, tubes, tools and water. 

CVR.  sorry you can't make it.  Mark, hope you get the mechanical sorted. PMB, are you healthy?

Trailhead is east on the signless road just south of Bow Willow camp turn on S2.

👀

I'm in... see you guys in the morning!