Invitational ranchers benefit ride to and from  Santa Veronica to Puerto Nuevo day 1 Lobster dinner stay over ride back  Puerto Nuevo to Santa Veronica day 2.

Non- Hammer Down Ride not quite as grueling as the HD 1 day loop rides out of Santa Veronica

85% single track with a mixture of all terrain and difficulty. Mountains to the coast and back day 1 leg 1 43.8 mi lunch at testarazo leg 2 40 miles to coast

day 2 leg 1 41miles lunch at testarazo leg 2 24 miles back to santa veronica.

due to my blown disc back I did the 1sts hardest leg on Friday then sponsored a guy with a broken bike to ride my bike to the coast , I drove the chase vehicle with his bike in the back. but on day 2 I felt good and rode all the way back. flowers and green everywhere!!! very little dust.

nonhd2019b.jpg

nonhd2019c.jpg

nonhd2019d.jpg

nonhd2019e.jpg

• Like 2

We had the honor of having Athanasios from North Star Enduro Greece with us on our adventure. "Enduro North Star" on Face Book!!! watch their film its cool.

dave and athanasios nonhd2019.jpg

Jealous 

The rocky creek photo in 1st post looks identical to this area me and jason got "lost" in couple weeks ago.

received_343285159634990.thumb.jpeg.4bdbcb781402865a4be74809cbee870c.jpeg

• Like 1

Did one like that years ago. The best. So glad you get a chance to experence that ride .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bp619 said:

Jealous 

The rocky creek photo in 1st post looks identical to this area me and jason got "lost" in couple weeks ago.

received_343285159634990.thumb.jpeg.4bdbcb781402865a4be74809cbee870c.jpeg

that looks like the upper altitude area leading down into the box canyon section that is hardcore down and hardercore up , that we have done many times on past rides.

SDAR DS ---Also note due to the racing enduro bike set up of todays  bikes, I would say 50% of the bikes on this ride were Plated Dual sport street legal machines including some out of state 2 stroke machines.

• Like 1