Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

Adventure Ready

2fer Tuesday (Monday edition).  Spent a month+  tinkering with the 950 Super Enduro......it’s now mechanically/electrically sound......suspension was reworked by Suspension 101......and titled/licensed this past Friday.....so I simply HAD to take her out for a ride today....

Santa Ysabel TT & Black Mountain TT are pretty rutted/rocky from this winter’s rains....perfect testing ground

I never would’ve even considered taking my VStrom pseudo adventure bike to the top......whereas the 950SE just ate it right up....I loved the VStrom but it’s really a SV650 in adventure dress.....the suspension just isn’t there....

This bike is a beast.....it’s too big, too heavy, too powerful and a lot of fun......the cure for common sense.....let the big dog eat! 😳🍽💪🤣😎

63880801-2881-4873-ACC8-ED02AEE046E6.jpeg

9B3922E4-948E-49AC-814F-291C89695499.jpeg

0988F603-1627-4167-9854-5FD82C236823.jpeg

DC906DB4-8519-4054-971F-8CF4E23560F1.jpeg

• Like 2

Here we Go,  Yet another Adventure! 

Have Rigger give you a rope and a lesson on how to pick it up.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

Here we Go,  Yet another Adventure! 

Have Rigger give you a rope and a lesson on how to pick it up.

I'll just bring him along :rolleyes::coolio::heh:........with his gadgets/rope/pulleys :big_boss:.......

Looking good! Is the sidestand still bolted to the engine case... I've heard it likes to snap the case open. ☹️    http://www.ktm950.info/

48 minutes ago, 97xr400r said:

Looking good! Is the sidestand still bolted to the engine case... I've heard it likes to snap the case open. ☹️    http://www.ktm950.info/

Nope, Arnie relocated it.......

Sorry I missed the ride, Cdaddy. I'm still on vaca with the family and recovering from the BDR ride. I'll call you when I get home. I'm super stoked for you on the SE. We're going have some good times soon.

• Like 1