Thinking of riding Thursday. Time for the Pinyon Loop. Same routine, breakfast at Kendall’s at 8, about 100 miles.

Post up if you’re in.

CiD

• Like 1

I'm In!  Kinda thought we were due to do the loop.  

100% Maybe! Need to further look in to a cracked subframe w/one sheared top forward bolt. 🎱

• Sad 1

Taking the significant other on a tour of romantic viewpoints. Enjoy you eggs.

😎

Yes, are time in the desert is getting short. Thursday looks like the best weather of the week at 80 degrees.

Get out there while you can.

Is this the route they took in the Desert Dash?  If any of you guys have the GPS track for that I would love it.

1 hour ago, EddieEarl said:

Is this the route they took in the Desert Dash?  If any of you guys have the GPS track for that I would love it.

We don’t use tracks because we ride this often, but yes the Desert Dash does go on part of our route.

CiD

4 hours ago, EddieEarl said:

Attached here is an interesting track a little shorter than the DD, but through the fun stuff.

December 9th 2018 Ride.GPX

Last second notice but would like to join you guys, challenge for me is I need to be back to Hidden Meadows by about 3PM. What time do you guys normally get back to the trucks and start heading home?

I'm on vaca with the family and my neck is still jacked up from the BDR ride. Taking some time off to heal. But hope to be back soon. Have fun.