KTMrad

9 Months Left to Prep for Next Leg of Our Journey

Bought Rosetta Stone 2 years ago...finally started it today (yeah, I'm a slacker).

It starts out by associating words/phrases with pictures, with lots of repetition...so far, I like it.

Also have an online photography course I have to start...have 9 months left here before leaving again to continue our Round the World journey.

Gives me something to do now since I dropped my cable TV service...yep, I killed my Television a few weeks ago !

If you haven't seen our trip report, it's in the 4 Days and Longer Ride Reports Section... Rad 'n Doc Travel the World.

I've often looked at Rosetta Stone; keep me posted on how it goes before I shell out the cold, hard cash!

4 hours ago, simicrintz said:

I've often looked at Rosetta Stone; keep me posted on how it goes before I shell out the cold, hard cash!

X2.

4 hours ago, simicrintz said:

I've read from other people, how they loved it and was easy and quick to learn.

As I progress, I'll let you know also.

Have a look at babbel.com as well- lots of new tech-based methods that you might like more than Rosetta.

Thanks Paul...checked it out briefly, looks good...but since I already paid for Rosetta Stone, that's what I gotta use.