Sign in to follow this  
tvscum

2019 Dual Sport Shootout - Dirt Bike Magazine

Ron is the stalwart Dirtbike journalist and well qualified to speak. There is so much that can be done mostly legal to these machines (in the weight dept) to shave. Along with the usual suspension personal stuff. But for me as usual for US reports they are very vanilla and unscientific, ABD for example of an English mag is much more detailed even in video shootouts, and if you can read Italian and French their write up are way more detailed Motocross.it, motociclismo fuoristrada,  moto verte for example.  I love my Euro bikes but I really love the Japanese refinement of the type. Hand me that Honda and a cash wad and I bet I can drop @ 20-25 lbs off that thing within a week, pipe-battery-all the oem street gear-extra hoses/and that stuff maybe even the oem controls package.

On 3/20/2019 at 9:56 PM, tvscum said:

Why isn't youtube video viewable on the forum?  Here is a good shootout!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGbM3CW5rFE

Not so sure...can't generate the embed link from youtube unless you're the uploader maybe? or maybe this forum just doesn't support it cuz yeah, i'm sure there are more costs for hosting etc etc. i'm not too up on forum tech though! either way, ty for the link dude!

Read "Embed a Video ?" in the Website Info Section...now, all you gotta do is copy and paste the video url link into your post.