Sign in to follow this  
tvscum

Triumph demo day -- Sat. March 16 -- 11am to 2pm

S.gif
e7662a51-c38d-47f4-a874-92e84ad367a2.png

The rain has finally let up! Join us this Saturday March 16th from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm as we present Triumph Demo day. See and test ride the all new Scrambler XE, the Speed Twin 1200, Street Scrambler, Street Twin, plus all the Bobber series. Enjoy free hot dogs on the deck! Demo rides are open to experienced, licensed and insured riders 21 & up(min 1 year riding experience)
www.triumphsandiego.com

26208262-cf1a-4c7d-8c15-f57d31af7b4e.png
S.gif
dd25333f-af54-4e5e-9cbb-5ad3216734dd.png
S.gif

Company Name | Website
Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  LinkedIn 

Thanks for posting. I am going to try to check this place out.

Do they expect you to buy or be seriously considering buying for a demo ride? I am not looking for a bike plus I have a huge tax bill, so I am not buying. But I wouldn't mind seeing what the Triumph is all about.

I went there from 1100 to 1230-ish. Pretty low turn out, but made it easy to move about, check things out and not have to fight crowds. No pressure to buy. 

I did not ride any of the demo bikes. It would have been a very short line if you wanted to.

Side note, the weather was absolutely beautiful. Crystal clear, warm but not hot. On my way back to Eastlake, I rode west on the 8 to the 5 and down to the Embarcadero, pasted the Midway to Seaport Village and then back up through downtown to the 94. It was a great ride with awesome views everywhere you looked.

Sorry I missed it.  Were they actually giving demo rides on the 1200 Scrambler XE?

Triumph_Scrambler_1200_XE_and_XC_First_R

8 hours ago, tvscum said:

Sorry I missed it.  Were they actually giving demo rides on the 1200 Scrambler XE?

Triumph_Scrambler_1200_XE_and_XC_First_R

Yes they were.