Sign in to follow this  
lorbs

Corral Canyon/Pine Valley (3/13) Lets get muddy!

Hey, guys, I'm looking to get muddy in the Corral Canyon/Pine Vally area on Wednesday 3/13. I'm down to do any of the single/double track/rock crawling trails that they offer. If you've never been before we can do something easier as well. Who's in!

Im a maybe did big baja ride yesterday so little sore but should be good by Wednesday. What time for start

😈  its freezing balls up here .....

you riding in or staging?

Was there on Saturday and it was cold (40) but we warmed up pretty quickly.  I had a tee shirt, my armor shirt and a jersey and was never cold (and actually almost too warm at times).  It was slick in spots but fun.  Rode for about 4 hours and then spent longer than that cleaning the bike yesterday 🤣

Can't make Wednesday-enjoy!!

3 hours ago, Bp619 said:

Im a maybe did big baja ride yesterday so little sore but should be good by Wednesday. What time for start

I'm thinking like 10, so not so early. Whether it's in Pine Valley or the Corral Canyon intersection or cross or whatever they call it is up for debate.

3 hours ago, Ken S said:

Weekends only for me. Works very busy. 

Next time around then!

3 hours ago, 350thumper said:

Riding in. But if only one or two people decide to go we can meet at a convenient spot and ride out together.

2 hours ago, simicrintz said:

Was there on Saturday and it was cold (40) but we warmed up pretty quickly.  I had a tee shirt, my armor shirt and a jersey and was never cold (and actually almost too warm at times).  It was slick in spots but fun.  Rode for about 4 hours and then spent longer than that cleaning the bike yesterday 🤣

Can't make Wednesday-enjoy!!

It looks to be over 60 on Wednesday! And I've never had a problem with sub 50-degree temp. If I'm cold it means I'm not riding hard enough haha

10 hours ago, 350thumper said:

It was 70 at Glamis Saturday with no crowds. 

Im out, did a splits in a rocky waterfall section trying to push bike around on sunday didnt think much of it then but wow is it painful now must have pulled something.

i have a pretty serious phone discussion meeting  9-10 , so i may miss out on your solo adventure.