Bagstr

My Next Ride on the 450 XCW - Monday

Edited Sunday 7:30pm

Meeting at Majors in Pine Valley at 0700. Then heading to South Carrizo Road / Wash; In the trees east of S2.  see below   Could be 0900 to Carrizo Rd.

The Remodeling Clouds have cleared,  the family still has needs;  which leaves Monday as a the sole personal day this week. Trying to fine tune rides around the weather has been problematic, so hoping to not lose another week to chance.  If you happen to not be busy with life in the Metro, I would love to see you in Anza Borrego Desert State Park Monday. Two Track deep sand and rocks;  about 75 miles, no services. Tubes, tools and snacks, plated bikes.

Tierra del Sol is destroying the desert this weekend out of Truckhaven.  No idea how far into the the State Park they will roam. Guessing the worst. We will start from South Carrizo Wash.  Meeting about 0800.

Bagstr

P10203101000w-L.jpg

Lurking. I'm still not fully recovered from STT (single track Thursday)... 😛

18 minutes ago, Ptkatoomer said:

I've got to figure out how to retire!

That’s easy, just quit going to work!

Was just there Thursday. Soil is prime and the desert is blooming. Be there again this Thursday, head over Laguna if you want some whites stuff. 

D2E6F02D-72A1-4230-B28F-6BF58BD4FB34.jpeg

82602D06-7411-4BFC-8E6B-58624F3C8548.jpeg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Oracle said:

Lurking. I'm still not fully recovered from STT (single track Thursday)... 😛

Funny...

My shoulders are a little sore from STT

3 hours ago, Slaugo said:

Was just there Thursday. Soil is prime and the desert is blooming. Be there again this Thursday, head over Laguna if you want some whites stuff. 

D2E6F02D-72A1-4230-B28F-6BF58BD4FB34.jpeg

82602D06-7411-4BFC-8E6B-58624F3C8548.jpeg

Very nice adventure!

'I've got to figure out how to retire."  My secret plan was the climb ladders for 34 years, then retire

"I'm still not fully recovered."    Exactly! That's why I am a Cruiser, not a Bruiser.

"Give me another 30 years."    In 30 years I will be 97 and driving the Chase Truck. 

"Funny."                                       We are, are we not?

👀

Personally, I am recovering from coming out of retirement to act as the general contractor monitoring a good deal of work on our house.  I have no intention of continuing the Working Life. Back to the life of Preparing for the next ride, Riding the next ride and Cleaning Up after the nest ride.

Bagstr

Hmmm..... seriously lurking. OK I'm in. Just got home yesterday after a week in AZ with the SXS so sort of getting my head back to reality. Either location is ok with me though CBH&E's sounds pretty good.

Nope for me.

But I was in the South Carizo Wash today with MrsB and her dog, Lucy - not a soul in sight. Ventured a bit up Injun Gorge as well- a few vehicles, but conditions look excellent.

Have fun, ride safe. ly. Safely.

I just got back from my third ride this week. My body needs a break. I'm out for this one.

25 minutes ago, paulmbowers said:

But I was in the South Carizo Wash today with MrsB and her dog, Lucy 

I am trying to get my wife down to look around as well.  Thanks for the scouting report. Hoping the reports of wind will have smoothed the tracks. No tracks on the two track is our goal!

All the reports of people riding here, there and everywhere wearing themselves down.  Rest up team.

2 hours ago, Bagstr said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xlxjE95Uc2Rrl7CHWO8IRHt6FLE&usp=sharing

Looking to explore the foothills toward Dos Cabezas, etc. for the Bloom.  On this map look for South Carrizo trailhead,

I will show up about 0800 to  unload.

Hope to get back to Tue-Wed-Thurs  routine next week.

Or meet at Majors in Pine Valley for breakfast at 7:00? Just a thought.

Randy,

Sounds like a deal.  We can meet later if you prefer. Just call out a time and I will meet you in Pine Valley.  Looks like just the two of us.

I will text you my # in case you don't have it.

Dave

PS.   We are meeting at 0700 in Pine Valley