cwadej

yayyy, another new guy

Yup, just another new guy. Just moved from Dallas area. Looking forward to finding some decent tracks to explore on my Himalayan.  I'm not fast, or experienced, or awesome, just a regular low and slow kinda guy.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard!

The Himalayan looks like it would be a great cruser, love the concept.

Jump in on a posted ride. Most if the riders on hear are just out for a good time, no need to race, great group 👍

Were going out on a nice easy ride on Sunday if you are interested out near the border(Campo area). I posted the ride in the informal rides section.

Welcome to the club. I believe you'll be pleased at the amount and quality of riding here compared to Dallas. 

Interesting machine, it should be able to do a lot of the truck trails around here.

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

Jessie - who runs the Flying Monkey Rally in UT has one and puts it to the test. He's done well with it and does a weekly ride out of Temecula area on Weds eves.

Welcome. Also in the "see the views, grab a burger" style of riding. No racing on my DR650.

5 hours ago, cwadej said:

Yup, just another new guy. Just moved from Dallas area. Looking forward to finding some decent tracks to explore on my Himalayan.  I'm not fast, or experienced, or awesome, just a regular low and slow kinda guy.

Welcome to the forum.

I am just like you (see bold above). I still have lots of fun roaming around and exploring at my own pace. Besides, at a slower pace, I think you get to see more of the landscape and enjoy the epic views. Hope to see you on the trails.