Bagstr

Rookie Moves Anza Borrego Park - Friday Feb 1

Arriving 0800 somewhere in Anza Borrego Desert State Park for a ride extending into 1-2:00pm. Rain Thursday, forecast clear Friday.

Have a break between contractors, making my move.  Approximately 70 miles, no services; tube, tools and water.

😎

56 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

Arriving 0800 somewhere in Anza Borrego Desert State Park for a ride extending into 1-2:00pm. Rain Thursday, forecast clear Friday.

Have a break between contractors, making my move.  Approximately 70 miles, no services; tube, tools and water.

😎

I'd like to go. Where do you want to start from? I will save my tires with the use of my trailer depending on starting point. 

Shoulder needs more time. I'm unfortunately out.

But next week???

BTW: Moving a very large and heavy plasma TV to the teen homeless shelter is dangerous work, and may endanger the one's riding time.

1 hour ago, paulmbowers said:

Standing by. Hoping shoulder will chill out a bit.

Phhhitt shoulders are over rated!

1 hour ago, SoCalMule said:

Phhhitt shoulders are over rated!

Yes.

Until they hurt.

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=32.95464652163357&lon=-116.18853092193604&site=sgx&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

SCM,   ( See below )  This post Edited for clarity

Now meeting at South Carrizo Wash _ The Trees east of Hwy.

Show 0800- Go 0900

Let us meet at 0900 again in the Kendall’s (ha) parking lot. I will be ready to go.  No sense having you Trailer Up if it is just the two of us.  Juan showed us the Dez in Bloom. I am looking forward to a nice Cruise, may even stop and walk around.

Looks to be pretty nice Friday; let us know if you actually get any moisture this afternoon.

Bags

What he really means:

SCM, I'd like to go but somehow it just won't be the same without Bowers. Let's hold off until a better day when Bowers can go along. Tomorrow, instead of riding the beautiful desert, let's stay home and light candles and incense and sleepily meditate on the health of his poor shoulder.

Because what's a day in desert without Bowers? We'd just miss his voice on the comms. We'd just wish he was riding with us, courteously moderating his own pace so we don't feel badly about slowing him down. We'll be uninspired without the splendid example of top-notch motorcycle handling he sets for us with each and every ride.

+1

Sorry Mr. B,  Really will not be the same without you,,,,,🕺

We all heard that ride was daffodils and posies,  Did you venture off on a Hard Way? Must be the fault of Juan, with all that Expert Rider stuff, filling your head.

We don't have many of these 60d days left in the season, need to take advantage.

Mr. Bags

I am in.

Bags, any preference to a start location.

South Carrizo, Tamerisk, Kendalls Cafe or Keslings

3 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

Yes.

Until they hurt.

I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well; may you heal fast. 

1 hour ago, paulmbowers said:

What he really means:

SCM, I'd like to go but somehow it just won't be the same without Bowers. Let's hold off until a better day when Bowers can go along. Tomorrow, instead of riding the beautiful desert, let's stay home and light candles and incense and sleepily meditate on the health of his poor shoulder.

Because what's a day in desert without Bowers? We'd just miss his voice on the comms. We'd just wish he was riding with us, courteously moderating his own pace so we don't feel badly about slowing him down. We'll be uninspired without the splendid example of top-notch motorcycle handling he sets for us with each and every ride.

Just lit some candles and incense on our alter and made a Bowers Healing Temple for you. No ride is Epic without you! Sending love and light to your sore wing! 

The Meditating Mule

1 hour ago, Bagstr said:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=32.95464652163357&lon=-116.18853092193604&site=sgx&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

SCM,

Let us meet at 0900 again in the Kelton's parking lot. I will be ready to go.  No sense having you Trailer Up if it is just the two of us.  Juan showed us the Dez in Bloom. I am looking forward to a nice Cruise, may even stop and walk around.

Looks to be pretty nice Friday; let us know if you actually get any moisture this afternoon.

Bags

Currently raining here at the Borrego Home. Pretty sure there will be some puddles to jump up and down in tomorrow. I surely don't mind trailering anywhere that strikes your fancy Bags! Looks like Friday is going to be great for a ride! I completed some suspension adjustments that I am looking forward to trying out! Beezzz has mentioned that he would like to go. 

Beezzz,

Hey good to hear from you. We will let you make the call on start location. Breakfast at 0800 Kendall’s or 0800 show at SOuth Carrizo Trees. Either way shoot for ride start 0900. 

Bags

great.

slacker start time of 9:00 am is good.

South Carrizo "trees" is my favorite (privacy & closer to SD)

O.K.?

After ride:  Aqua Caliente hot tub.  I will be driving over there on my bike.

1 hour ago, Beezzz said:

great.

slacker start time of 9:00 am is good.

South Carrizo "trees" is my favorite (privacy & closer to SD)

O.K.?

Done, 

So Carrizo show 0800- go 0900.

You good SCM?

Bags

7 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

Done, 

So Carrizo show 0800- go 0900.

You good SCM?

Bags

I’m in

I'll join in on the ruckus...

OK, we are set. See y'all  about 0800 and 52F Carrizo

Thank you Dave, Another Fine Ride with many surprises to stretch the meaning of the word possibilities. 

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

• Like 1