Sign in to follow this  
Dress4Less

"Off Work" Ride 1/25

Took advantage of an "off work Friday" for an easy, peasy Fri. ride in the Dez. Staged north of the Blue Inn, rode west to Borrego Springs via Coyote Wash and reversed back to Split Mtn. Road for some well deserved adult beverage(s) at the little store across from the Iron Door. Off to Fish Creek, west to the drop-off and back to the store for more adult beverage(s). Back to the truck by the Blue Inn, then off to the Alamo for a Burrito in Saltin City. Back to the truck via the Pole Line to head home afterwards. Not many pics...

Graded roads? What?! State Park $ at work. Stopped by the mud domes...really quiet...but, the Dez is blooming in spots...thought I landing on the Moon at one point in the day but, then I ran into these Hooligans at the Alamo...great day! :dance2:

1.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

• Like 1

Nice. Don't forget I'm available for Friday rides now. 😎

11 hours ago, Oracle said:

...I'm available for Friday rides now. 😎

That's right! 👍

7 hours ago, xr650rkyle said:

....how is the Alamo for food?

I think it's great...they make their own salsas...green & red...something on the menu for everyone...

You covered all 4 points of the compass!  Serious mileage.  Just you and the Dez, refreshing, no?

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:47 AM, Bagstr said:

...refreshing, no?

Few things more refreshing! However, my thighs and hips were talking to me all weekend afterwards...