Suspenders

Noah Kepple Team Husqvarna. My perspective.

21 hours ago, Suspenders said:

I have been praying for real. Will go after external dial in today and then there may be some fine tuning. Noah is excited about Lake Havasu.  Wow. This is a breakthrough. I guess that is how it works. Challenges create change and change can be good. The design Kenny S has is almost non existent in the industry and now we have a whole new aspect to that with so much adjustability a big door has opened.

Thank you God for answering.

And that's how it works sometimes; congrats!!!

Ken hope you got some viddy or foto shots, I really wish I could have joined you. I will be back from my back...…  Ken clarify (not for me) What WP system on your machine X-Plor correct?

18 hours ago, Ken S said:

BTW. If you have WP Suspension on a 17-18 KTM do yourselves a favor and go see George. 

He has this setup dialed in. 

Likewise, George did the suspension work on  my 2013 KTM 500........very pleased  

George, as discussed, I'll be over with the 2008 950SE Friday afternoon (hopefully) or Saturday morning.......I'll reach out again to confirm day/time

WP USD/WP Monoshock PDS - Thanks!

Next is my 18 500EXC with the same setup as my 300. 

Cant wait. 

On 2/24/2019 at 10:53 AM, Suspenders said:

I love Pasta!

I love you too man. I need to stop by after my next ride.

George put the same base valve in my 500 along with some other spring I don’t quite understand. 

Made it even better in the whoops. Definitely a bit more aggressive. Haven’t had a chance to ride it Full Throttle through the whoops yet. 

Further testing to come in the morning in Glamis. 

Sorry for not following up on Progress. We never had the opportunity to go further with the new set up due to a wrist injury Noah sustained at McCain's on test day.

We wait and hope Noah heals quickly and well. Initial Xrays show no broken bones but unable to ride.

• Sad 1

Hmm, new project.

Building a Baja pre-runner for RJ. Going to have to take it to a modern level and more. Forks won't be a problem, they are nearly the same as the new Xplor.  RJ was the first to ride the design that Kenny has in his bikes. That was about 5 years ago and it took till 2019 to make it available for the rest of us. Just because it worked on his Suzuki Showa set up does not mean it will work on a KTM open bath. Completely different build. The question is what do I do with the shock. Going to have to take a hard look at it. It is the smaller 46mm unit and it will overheat quite easily if he puts the hammer down. Wonder if I can squeeze a 50mm shock in there of any brand? Anyone have any helpful info? I know some of you have owned or maybe still own a 640 Adventure. Have not seen the bike yet, he is going to drop it off after the Mint 400.

On another note, I love Pasta too!

Jon is the one that turned me on to the ARRA Americans for Responsible Recreational Access. I need to make another donation to them sooner rather than later. They really are on top of the land access issues. Thank you Jon.

IMG_4916.JPEG