Sign in to follow this  
simicrintz

500 EXC muffler question

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:33 AM, simicrintz said:

Thank you for the info, Robert; much appreciated!  I have heard nothing but good stuff about Mr. Dean as well, but it is always good to get validation from an "outside source".  I think that I will go over and get the JD tuner ordered and feel good about that decision; really looking forward to getting this dialed in and hopefully getting some seat time in before too long!

Thank you again; really appreciate the input!!

Also the beauty of James Dean is his after sales support as well, just a phone call or email away from an answer to your questions. They are very responsive.

Stopped by C&D earlier today and picked up the JD Tuner; if I can pull away from my desk and get to the garage I hope to have it installed tonight :)    Have read nothing but good stuff about JD in my searching and feel 100% confident that I am going to be happy, but love the option of having them available as well.  If I can pull a rear wheel and put on a new tire this weekend I should be pretty close to getting this thing out again; then will need to start playing with the suspension!

That is the kit I grabbed, Bags!  After I installed that (worked great!) I started looking at pulling all of the smog crap, which prompted another thread.  The Slavens kit was an easy install and I would recommend it to anyone looking to do this.

9 hours ago, simicrintz said:

That is the kit I grabbed, Bags!  After I installed that (worked great!) I started looking at pulling all of the smog crap, which prompted another thread.  The Slavens kit was an easy install and I would recommend it to anyone looking to do this.

Everything I’ve bought from Slavens has been spot on. 

My favorite place to spend money.