Bagstr

Photo Shoot - Indian Spring Jan 2018

P10205371000w-L.jpg

P10205451000w-L.jpg

Another Lark in the Park. -  Welcome Lorin to the group

Professional Coaching.  Rigger, next up is professional Rigging Coaching.

P10205401000w-L.jpg

100 Miles - PMB-RiggerD-Oracle-Amgems-Bags     Fast Pace!

Awesome ride today, fellas. Not having to work on "Wednesdays" is highly recommended. 👌

• Like 1

Governor, I would love to here the story behind two of the pictures that you posted. 1st the one of Dan doing Tai Chi, and 2nd, the one of Dan taking a nap on the ground while Paul looks on? Glad you all had a great ride! Sorry I missed it!

Where are the pictures from the guy in the pictures, taking pictures? He looked really into it.

Another amazing weekday in the desert...

Never take it for granted out there, feel really lucky to ride with this crowd.

Few pics along the way,  with a brief jaunt through the Jamulian sector.

IMG_9318.jpg

IMG_9342.jpg

IMG_9340.jpg

IMG_9345.jpg

IMG_9359.jpg

IMG_9384.jpg

IMG_9399.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Riggerdan said:

IMG_9318.jpg

See what I mean?

LOL'ing at that selfie with Bags watering the plants in the background...🤣

• Haha 1

image.png.99ac0994d16b86ecd1e6d6ef99cf6bd3.png

Rookie Shot - My shirt is cleaner

Pro Shot  -  Dirty Shirt

image.png.30b73f383d2687fe24d262904c56b476.png

P10205391000w-L.jpg

P10205441000w-L.jpg

P10205431000w-L.jpg

Alien Sighting

image.thumb.png.df4edda1d4aede741f3dece7c88dd3c6.png

Beware of roost!

Might end up being a good video... up until... CRACK !

Stand by...Film at 11.

20190109_172303.jpg

35 minutes ago, amgems said:

Beware of roost!

Might end up being a good video... up until... CRACK !

Stand by...Film at 11.

20190109_172303.jpg

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1168053-REG/gopro_arlrk_001_lens_replacement_kit_for.html/?ap=y&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-PvD3dfj3wIVCsRkCh0axA_GEAQYASABEgJIqvD_BwE&smp=Y

25 minutes ago, SoCalMule said:

A 2-pack.

That's good.

Since his retirement, Jim has fallen in with rough trade.

Gangs with souped-up motorcycles roaring out of control on roads without pavement. 

Whiskered men of questionable virtue without obvious means of support and nothing better to do on weekdays than eat at a diner and roar off into our desert lands. 

2 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

Whiskered men of questionable virtue without obvious means of support

Yep!

I've initiated an investigation to find out which one of the holligans is responsible for this damage. Roosting rocks in the desert is abomination that can not be tolerated. Anyone that is involved will have their throttle limiting sensors set to 10% and their knobbie tires will be replaced with slicks.

So true. Hanging with this crowd of delinquents, hooligans, and such they said it was just a matter of time before the damage started. Bad language, roughhousing, Then the rocks start flying. First it's property damage....then....who knows...

Thanks for the links. The Hero 7 Black has the replaceable lens. I've got the Hero 7 White. No replacement lens cover . There are some aftermarket lens covers offered. Will invest in a few of those.

The camera seems to be acting wacky after getting wacked. GoPro has a replacement program. First month free then $5 per month. $39 exchange fee. No questions asked. It was easy. So, I'm gonna do that. Brand new camera.

1 minute ago, amgems said:

So true. Hanging with this crowd of delinquents, hooligans, and such they said it was just a matter of time before the damage started. Bad language, roughhousing, Then the rocks start flying. First it's property damage....then....who knows...

Thanks for the links. The Hero 7 Black has the replaceable lens. I've got the Hero 7 White. No replacement lens cover . There are some aftermarket lens covers offered. Will invest in a few of those.

The camera seems to be acting wacky after getting wacked. GoPro has a replacement program. First month free then $5 per month. $39 exchange fee. No questions asked. It was easy. So, I'm gonna do that. Brand new camera.

I can't tell if it was me or Riggah.

Riggah has a job, so let's say it was him.

Based on my investigation and a review of the evidence, I hearby find that there is probable cause to believe this vandalism was caused by one, Paul M. Bowers. He will be stripped of his roosting powers for one week and order to pay $29.95 in victim restitution. 

Just now, Oracle said:

Based on my investigation and a review of the evidence, I hearby find that there is probable cause to believe this vandalism was caused by one, Paul M. Bowers. He will be stripped of his roosting powers for one week and order to pay $29.95 in victim restitution. 

While you are a noted investigative agent, you have neither judicial authority nor jurisdiction, and I hereby demand an immediate mistrial.

Random event, asteroid .   I will be contributing to a general video fund.

6 minutes ago, Oracle said:

My Name is Rigger and  (it's a tough call)  though I support this resolution - second offense, the radio privileges get compromised..

2 hours ago, Riggerdan said:

My Name is Rigger and  (it's a tough call)  though I support this resolution - second offense, the radio privileges get compromised..

That rock sure had a long distance to travel...

1. Distance between two points P(x1,y1) and Q(x2,y2) is given by: d(P, Q) = √ (x2 − x1)2 + (y2 − y1)2 {Distance formula} 2. Distance of a point P(x, y) from the origin is given by d(0,P) = √ x2 + y2. 3

I think Bagster is correct that the projectile was probably an asteroid. 

Well, he is the Governor, so we'll let him make the call. PMB, you're off the hook.

2 hours ago, Oracle said:

Well, he is the Governor, so we'll let him make the call. PMB, you're off the hook.

The check is in the mail, Bags!