Sign in to follow this  
stroked 550

Shop Recommendations for Tubeliss install

im sure any shop can do it, its extremely simple once you watch the youtube videos, i think they purposely have a girl do the videos also to prove how simple it is. haha

Ive been doing a lot of reading and my concern is that if it is not installed exactly to the T per the instructions they have failures

Mostly 1st gen where blabbers o gr her rubber ring really thin. Watch couple videos super easy. But like i said im sure all shops could easily do it

C&D cycle did my initial install - trouble free.   I did the last tire swap - super easy with the tubliss system.   Just cleaned - inspected - lubed with slime and followed the directions for proper install and topped off with slime just Incase I do run over something.

1 hour ago, CVRick said:

C&D does them a lot.   What tire are you going to use?

thanks for the heads up thats great to know, they've worked on my bikes in the past..

I was going to use Dunlop D606s or should I try something else? 

I also use C&D. 

My favorite tire so far (rear only on my bike) is the Golden Tire GT333. Stiff sidewall. Soft in the middle. I vary between 4psi for technical rides and 15 for desert racing. 

Steve sells them. 

GT 333 is my next tire.   I am currently rocking the kenda ibex with tubliss.   

The ibex is awesome - traction’s is great -  my buddies are saying it throws mad roost - so I am tail gunner in the sand.    Downside it’s to soft for any dual sport riding.