Sign in to follow this  
socalhodaka

Graham Jarvis at Lark

I entertained the thought of going out there yesterday just to get a selfie with "The Man".  He's my hero!:wub:

3 hours ago, socalhodaka said:

I had an awesome time, learned a ton, got to ride a new 2019 Husky 300 all day and watch so me masterful riding. I’ll post some videos later. He dug on the place and said he’ll come back again. 

He's been there before.  He has a few videos from various locations that I recognize out there.

Surprisingly the conditions out there yesterday were still very good even though it hasn't rained there in over a week.  

Very cool guy, he camped out there with us in my friends RV. He totes around a full set of bike plastics with his sponsors graphics, we picked up a new Husky from the headquarters in Temecula for him to use. 

B11A16C9-E700-4123-A147-2456CD711FCD.jpeg

Looks cool we were out there today at day use i knew he was out there but didnt see you guys just all the rvs at camp.

What was the actually training time per person vs watching him ride and 20 guys video taping him doing a skill. Almost all videos ive seen with him training is no training vs him riding and hanging out.

15 hours ago, Bp619 said:

What was the actually training time per person vs watching him ride and 20 guys video taping him doing a skill. Almost all videos ive seen with him training is no training vs him riding and hanging out.

The training time I thought was good. We started out with a riders meeting at camp, the off for about a 20 min warm up to the training area.

At each progression area we would stay about a 60-90 min, then hit the trail for about 20 min to the next training area for 60 min or so. After his demo which is when everyone would bust out the camera because when will you be this close to watching a guy like this and then of course that’s what everyone will share because it’s unbelievable. 

As you can see in this little clip, he is off the bike engaging with the riders. We had riders of vary abilities and each local would work for that. 

The group organizer kept a good finger on things as too make sure everyone was getting there money worth. There were riders from as far as the Bay Area and Vegas. 

Around camp Graham was also very engaging going from RV to RV or truck to truck talking with everyone.