EddieEarl

Looking for Bike to Rent

I've got a veteran rider buddy from Portland coming to town in January and he's looking for a bike to rent.  He currently owns a 2017 Husky 501 but isn't able to haul it down for this trip.

If you or anyone you know would be willing to rent out a plated 350 to 500 dirtbike please DM me or text me on my cell  858.531.FOUR SIX 63 .

He's looking for something like a CRF450X, KTM 350/450/500 EXC, Husky 501, etc.  We are looking to ride the ABDSP area for a few days.

44 minutes ago, EddieEarl said:

I've got a veteran rider buddy from Portland coming to town in January and he's looking for a bike to rent.  He currently owns a 2017 Husky 501 but isn't able to haul it down for this trip.

If you or anyone you know would be willing to rent out a plated 350 to 500 dirtbike please DM me or text me on my cell  858.531.FOUR SIX 63 .

He's looking for something like a CRF450X, KTM 350/450/500 EXC, Husky 501, etc.  We are looking to ride the ABDSP area for a few days.

I have a TW200 that I would be willing to rent out. Much smaller bike than you are asking for though.

Thx, brother.  Let me pass that on to my buddy, but it might be a little smaller than he was hoping for. 

No just for giggles on otherend of spectrume i have a 2007 950 super enduro he can use, 

Remind you in a pros hands that model has won erzberg prologue and some rally events

39 minutes ago, Wierdrider said:

I think tntmo has a couple of scooters you could use👍

Hell yeah, the red dragon is unstoppable!

Image may contain: people sitting, motorcycle and outdoor