ADV Bum

16th Annual Desert Dash Dualspor Ride & Flyer

Please come and join us for our 16th Annual Desert Dash.

We have added an additional route for those who do not want to do Pinyon trail (aka, The Squeeze and Heart Attack Hill). The optional route will go down Diablo Dropoff.

We have a great new caterer and we will be offering a choice of Chicken or Steak with side choices.

More Sponsors with more raffle prizes this year.

http://www.sandiegoadventureriders.com/DesertDash2019.pdf

2019 SDAR FLYER final'.pdf

nice out of town that weekend have fun guys, also fyi a couple dual sport group were commenting about info on it on facebook might wanna advertise on the group pages as well.

14 minutes ago, SoCalMule said:

Can volunteers obtain a shirt?

Of course volunteers do !

Long or short sleeve, you need to let ADV Bum know your size and preference.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KTMrad said:

Of course volunteers do !

Long or short sleeve, you need to let ADV Bum know your size and preference.

Great! Thank you! 

Always on the same day as a District 38 race. 

Im out. 

Sorry to miss it this year, wife made other plans for us this weekend. Should be great conditions out there.

Chris

What time will the volunteers meet? I will be trailering my bike from Borrego. Planning to ride sweep with a radio if that’s okay.  Have a med kit and training.if needed. 

Mule...volunteer dinner is Friday afternoon about 4pm, registration starts at 6pm.

19 minutes ago, KTMrad said:

Mule...volunteer dinner is Friday afternoon about 4pm, registration starts at 6pm.

We can always use a little help unloading the trailer and moving furniture around in the rec room before we fire up the grill

3 hours ago, Cosmo said:

We can always use a little help unloading the trailer and moving furniture around in the rec room before we fire up the grill

I will be there early on Friday to help set up for dinner and registration. Would a two o'clock arrival Friday be okay?

On a side note... I won't be able to help on Sunday due to an unforeseen situation. 

1 hour ago, KTMrad said:

Mule, yes, of course...and we can use help as Cosmo mentioned.

Great, two o’clock okay to arrive on Friday?

Show up anytime Friday.  Hell, show up Thursday!

Work will be a bit hectic for me on Friday so I will be in later Friday night. Planning on staying in Julian Friday and Saturday nights.

Snow and road closures expected to impact this event?  I see Julian is struggling with visitors and telling people to stay away. 

• Confused 1

It should not impact the ride on Sat. Should be sunny Fri, Sat and Sun. I can only imagine that IF there is snow on WED/ Thurs morning it will be gone on FRI. I try not to go through Julian. I go out the 79 to the S2 as it is an easier route with the toyhauler.

Got it, thanks.  At this point, do you anticipate the ride filling up, or can we turn up last minute on FRI night?

More than welcome to show up FRI evening. I feel that many people were holding off to see what the weather was going to do. I have ordered plenty of extra just in case we get slammed with walk ups. Thanks for coming out!