SpaceCowboy

Big Bear Sep. 30 - Oct. 11, who's gonna join me?

I'm in Big Bear until Oct. 11. Staying in my grandparent's cabin, plenty of beds, full kitchen, garage, the whole 9 yards. Come stay and ride with me!

Riding a plated wr400f, intermediate rider. I've been up here a week already and there are plenty of trails left to explore. 

Bp619, bring your wife and child and let them relax at the cabin while we ride! 

So tempting thanks for invite but schedule is nuts right now. Definitely need to get back up there

All good, I'm moving to Oceanside so I'll be back in town. You definitely need to get out riding!

for the rest of you, I have some motivation from this last week: 

IMG_4332.jpg

IMG_8310.JPG

IMG_8313.PNG

IMG_8312.PNG

Are you into riding the more challenging stuff?

Gold Mtn, White Mtn, Redondo Ridge etc?

i can probably get a few of my crew to come up for a long day ride this weekend. 

Kenny 

619-922-4554. 

I can vouch for him atleast 2 years ago did gold mtn and a huge 100 mile loop lots of hard stuff and he had half a clutch lever for 99% of it. Forearms must have been pumping

Absolutely down for the hard stuff! 

Brian that was an awesome day. Still the most pumped my clutch arm has ever been

I actually went up gold mountain again this weekend, much easier than a couple years ago when we went up! Haven't gotten to any of the other hard trails yet though I want to

Saturday long ride sounds great to me

Call me or send a PM with your contact info. 

629-923-4554. Kenny

I have most of the good stuff on my GPS from the Big Bear Enduro. 

I need to make it out with you guys, I have zero idea what is considered, intermediate or hard? I barely ride dual sport and when I do, it's with very mellow friends who think the top of black canyon is pretty hard?  So I have no other comparison? But I am tired of the same few truck trails I know about.

I have a 05 KTM 450 exc

For some Big Bear is mellow fire roads. 

For others (my favorite stuff)it’s Black Diamond rock crawler routes and steep rocky single track. 

D8FA821E-CF80-4EC8-96D5-58E5E7FEB481.jpeg

40800859-3F6C-465C-9A18-749B70BFF495.jpeg

532BACF0-5258-47C3-8BD6-90A8B7575C16.jpeg

380750DF-7748-499F-8869-BD2767EE23A7.jpeg

I can come up and ride on Friday.  (I have other commitments for the weekend.)    I want to do something fairly short like ride redonda ridge and white mtn so you have lots of tread left on your tires to ride with Kenny.

17 hours ago, HacksawPete said:

I can come up and ride on Friday.  (I have other commitments for the weekend.)    I want to do something fairly short like ride redonda ridge and white mtn so you have lots of tread left on your tires to ride with Kenny.

I'm definitely up for a ride Friday as long or as short as you want. 

Ken S,

Outrageous Post.  On Point .  That first photo looks like Redondo east to west.

Bagstr

1 hour ago, Bagstr said:

Ken S,

Outrageous Post.  On Point .  That first photo looks like Redondo east to west.

Bagstr

Exactly. Not my bike. 

22 hours ago, crfxer said:

Where's staging?  Is a plate necessary?

We’re meeting in Big Bear at 8 on Saturday for breakfast if you want to meet us call me Rory. 

Plated. 

My buddy’s bike isn’t plated, maybe the next ride up there

Me and the cowboy had a good ride today.  We started at Fawnskin and rode Redonda ridge from big pine flats going to deep creek.  Then did Devels hole and back the easy way.   Somebody did trail maintenance on Redonda and I'm not sure I like it.  The first bit is easier with lots of rocks cleared off the steep bit.  I'm pretty sure the cowboy would have made it up had I not dumped it right in front of him blocking the path.  The part I don't like is the "V" shaped rock section is filled in with big rocks.  Hmmm.  Found a stuck truck and later the owner who said "I went the wrong way".  Photos ...

20181005_130053.jpg

20181005_125757.jpg

20181005_123235.jpg