97xr400r

Whats up with riding, eye glasses and goggles?

I found the 100% were too dense in the foam and fogged up worse the the L frames.  Ran a bit warmer than my Oakley L frames. I could have a pair for sand riding (to keep fine sand out by using more dense foam) and don't know it too.  More air (ride faster!), less fogging and sweating.

On 6/9/2020 at 12:23 PM, Zubb said:

glad to have found this thread.  I wear glasses.  Can't see chit without them near or far.  Got pissed when I rode blind for quite awhile in the rain.  faceshield up, glasses fogged.  My oakley over glasses goggles still mash the glasses to my face.  I need to rethink this whole system as I'm spending some time in Washington this summer.  Rain is eminent there.

I like the new 100% goggles for their sweat dissipation theory/build.  Any of you desert MX riders have an update on best way to handle sweat in the desert for us eyeglass wearers?

I wear a really thin sweatband under my helmet that runs from touching my eyebrows to all the way up my forehead. That's the best set-up I've found for helping with the sweat.

• Like 1