Dan Diego

Trail riding in the Washington Cascades

Found this most excellent documentary on trail riding in the Washington Cascades. Pure gold!

Used to ride the Cascades near Port Angeles, WA on my 1990 KX 250 and loved it! Thanks for sharing! 

I was thinking of you this weekend DD, I was wearing your old boots on our ride, and then uncle Champ showed up on this bitchen 950. Hope you’re doing well 👍👍

Hey, Jimbo!  Yeah, I sure do miss the SDAR peeps and the great SD riding opportunities. 

I have 4 bikes now—3 carbed—so I have to rotate the riding between them all to keep them lubed up and running well. 

South centeal Florida just isn’t the same as what I left. But no real complaints. Ride safe, amigo. 

F50A5ED5-6A6D-4265-8926-CCC2C80BB97B.jpeg

5C491E19-6BA0-4EC7-8B4B-1229DB8B1FCC.jpeg

Great little flick DanD, takes me back to riding with my mom and dad as a kid in the Idaho mountains.  Good stuff.

I just realized in your sig line, about mom, her brother and your bike . . . don't know if that's true of if you are just playing off the humor in it.  When I was in 7th grade my friend died on his Yamaha 100, and his parents gave the bike to me.  I rode it a bit but it was just too weird and we soon sold it off for a different bike.