Ryan

New Member Intro

Hey folks,

I just picked up a KTM 350 EXC after a lengthy hiatus from two wheels.  I started on an '87 CR250 (as a kid that bike kicked my butt), then bought a newer 125.  I miss the two stroke bikes, but this EXC is pretty amazing. And now I can ride from the garage to the desert, I love it!  I can't wait to explore Anza Borrego, Ocotillo Wells, and the goat canyon trestle, and whatever other gems I can find out here!

I'm always up for an early morning ride to superstition if you're local to the IV.  

Ryan

Welcome Ryan, congrats on the Orange machine. Keep an eye out for Ken S posting new rides out that way, I here he’s fast!

Great choice of bike Ryan! Welcome to SDAR. Many rides out here in the Dez; watch for temps to lower a little and there will be many times to ride with a few SDAR folks! 

Looking forward to the desert season, my wife even said she wants to ride her motorcycle this year!

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

Welcome. My crew and I ride Superstition a lot. 

Also lots of rides from Ocotillo to Salton City  

Join us sometime. 

Thanks folks.

Ken, I'll monitor the "informal local rides" forum, but hit me up when you're going out, if I can break away I'll join you.