M122568

Noobie from SD

Hey all! I joined the forum to meet some people who could show me some trails in SoCal and show me some tips and techniques for riding an adventure bike. I have ridden dirt bikes for 8 years but went on a 10 year hiatus from riding on the dirt.  I am starting to realize how unexperienced I have gotten haha. I have a BMW 1200GSA but I'm not afraid to break parts on my overpriced bike.  Let me know who is wanting to go riding!

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

Hi and Welcome.

I'm happy to go break GS parts with you.  Stay in touch here . . .

You might want to start by creating a signature.  Unless of course you want us to call you M122568 instead.  :thumbsup_anim:

1 hour ago, Zubb said:

You might want to start by creating a signature.  Unless of course you want us to call you M122568 instead.  :thumbsup_anim:

My guess is he is a male born on Christmas in 1968; can't we just come up with something for him :) 

Haha you guys are spot on with my identity. Just don’t be dissapointeted if Santa Claus is half a century younger. Break break. Zubb, let me know when you’re ready to go and I’ll be down.

I'll be ready to go riding with you soon on my 950 Adventure.... I might have some tips for you ?

And WELCOME to our community !

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:55 PM, M122568 said:

Hey all! I joined the forum to meet some people who could show me some trails in SoCal and show me some tips and techniques for riding an adventure bike. I have ridden dirt bikes for 8 years but went on a 10 year hiatus from riding on the dirt.  I am starting to realize how unexperienced I have gotten haha. I have a BMW 1200GSA but I'm not afraid to break parts on my overpriced bike.  Let me know who is wanting to go riding!

Where in SD are you located? I live up in North County in Fallbrook and have found some trails up here near Palomar Mountain. I just did the Palomar Mountain Divided Truck Trail this last weekend by myself. It was a blast !

2 hours ago, M122568 said:

I’m in Mira Mesa. I’m down to travel anywhere.

Hi, I know lots of trail and got a big bike as well. Let me know when you wanna ride. I'm usually available especially weekdays.