Sign in to follow this  
Jon O

I've Got April 7 through 11 Off

Looking for fireroad type rides like Otay Mountain Truck Trail, Palomar Mountain, Main Divide, Tenaja Truck Trail, that kind of thing if anyone wants to ride during the week.

If you're willing to run viejas- to bear valley to kearnan, I'm available Monday...

Strictly fire roads doesn't appeal to me much, but the route I listed has two fire roads and some singletrack- I can help you through tough areas if you need it

If you're willing to run viejas- to bear valley to kearnan, I'm available Monday...

Strictly fire roads doesn't appeal to me much, but the route I listed has two fire roads and some singletrack- I can help you through tough areas if you need it

Pine Valley entrance... Monday 4/7, 8:00 am... no cameras... :unsure:

Damn! Just got the black beast running again, but have a meeting tomorrow morning. Need the business to pay for that new motor. Next time...

fn

Damn! Just got the black beast running again, but have a meeting tomorrow morning. Need the business to pay for that new motor. Next time...

fn

Paul- most of the same trails you and I did last time- I met sdl at pv (he DID bring a camera and took a picture of me in a compromising position)...we did some esplorin, saved a damsel in distress, made small talk with the border patrol...maybe craig will post some pictures...next time

Hey Jon,

How about Friday, the 11th?

Warner Springs-Lost Valley-Cooper Cienga to Anza, then either Tompson Mtn - Batista Cyn loop back to Anza, then return via Temecula or Anza-Palomar Divide-Warner Springs and return.

I'm in Oceanside too, so we could meet at Starbucks at Melrose and Hacienda. Say 7:00 AM?

CA