Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

11AUG2018 Santa Veronica Ride TNS productions

For all that have been posting about riding the Santa Veronica Trail area system , get onto this ride. It's non-profit local benefit ride. This is the best way to get a feel for what's down there on a large group ride for safety sake.

It will be HOT by all indications so dress and pack accordingly. Minimum is the word. Light colors. good hydro pack. Carry fuel can but buy fuel in Mexico, they will have satellite pit stops according to the organizers. FYI I will most likely run my big fuel tank on the 300 2 stroke just to be safe.

www.tnspromotions.com    and they have paypal sign up-- again this is a open sign up non-profit ride. We do others that are invite only, this one is open to all (intermediate + riders)

Any one from here going. Weather forecasts for Campo is 91. Totally doable. 

Dont want to be the only Gringo there and me no hablo espanol. 

solo mio e tu Ken...... I have more info and its kinda weird......riders meeting 1330 ride starts at 1400   ride is marked 30 mile run through the trail system in santa veronica zona. I was going to install the big tank but I am confident to go 50 miles on my stock tank so that 20 mile cushion is fine. Yes hot but dress for it less is best. As I have stated in other hot weather posts, fully vented lite colored gear, a high capacity water pack ( I use 3L USWE), minimal tools in your pouch (lite weight), heck its only 30 miles....... my time estimate is close to 3 hours...but more realistically 2.5. big poolside party post ride with food and drink

TNS Promo Summer ride.jpg

was a great ride. all who didnt go missed out on a great loop and organization. also was a benefit for the local church

Sounds like a fun event I saw ur pics on FB bummed I couldn't make it

not me but some trail views....I was tip of the spear after a few miles in, race training no pit 1 stop rode the loop straight to the tower. Viddy courtesy of IKA Sushi Chula Vista support the the supporters (Sammy M)