ZR promo with DP Racing sponsorship (Baja Winning Team), will put on a mid summer HS race at the tower west of Hacienda Santa Veronica. Details to come. Heat prep for this one. Tecate Sprint Enduro Training. You want marked Tecate high caliber single track this one will work. For all you Pros payout will be good as well.

Been checking in with DP boss and ZR boss, course will follow lots of built in S/T routes in that area, as used by Tecate Enduros,  Tractor Club Races and other rides. Expect good intermediate level trails, with rock sections some short steep climbs and be prepped for lots of heat and dust on the more open sections. I will be a solid event and challenging I need to hold onto my P1 50+ open plate from the last years event.... lots of old guy comp. (including LR this year) . Hope to see some SDAR entires, even you take it a glorified trail ride , which is really what it is anyway, get in!

Here Get In, marked 8 mile loop, ZR is usually easier on the hard stuff. In other words more open than tight single track.

ZR DP Race.jpg

On 7/20/2018 at 9:06 AM, robertaccio said:

event

Robert. We’re riding in Sunday morning. 

I know how to find Santa Veronica but how do we get to the starting line - Tower area 3 miles west. 

1 hour ago, Ken S said:

Robert. We’re riding in Sunday morning. 

I know how to find Santa Veronica but how do we get to the starting line - Tower area 3 miles west. 

no worries drive to santa veronica and follow the signs you just ride past the hacienda  Sta V on the right and continue on down the road, they already have signs up, I saw them last saturday. plus Im sure there will be a line of cars and trucks heading there to follow

great seeing the sdar represented texas dualler, ken s !! heat and dust were on, whoops were also present.

that single track was a little taste of the tractor race as well as the tecate enduro in a small dose.