It's Official and all events are within 4 hours of San Diego.

2019 Sprint Enduro Series D37.jpg

Humm might make it out to one or two later ones

nogo for round 1. but planning to make my race return on the 26th for the Puerta MX 2018 season final (due to postponment)

Round 2 this weekend. Buzz on FB is Sunday course will be a fun one (what I’m planning on racing)

My class is riding on the Saturday track.   But I'm sure the Sunday track will be more fun.  I just rode the Idaho NHHA round 3 so I'm ok with easy this weekend.  See you there.

Duncan is supposed to make his full size bike and enduro debut tomorrow, but he has been sick today, so we will see.  I should be riding Sunday.

I think the Saturday and Sunday courses are identical, except the non LOI riders Saturday only do the first two tests.

• Like 1

Sunday riders do all 3 tests. Saturday riders only do the first 2 tests. The 3rd test is supposed to be the fun one. You’re right though, first 2 tests are the same both days. 

Test 3 is the same both days too.  The ISDE guys do all three loops 2 times Saturday and Sunday.   My class did tests 1 and 2 three times on Saturday.  Tough race that didn't go my way ... ended up in fourth.   Test 3 might just be more fun than I'm rated for.  But, the drive through the desert was amazing.  I dont think I've ever seen the Desert with so much green, yellow and purple.  Good luck to our other racers!

• Like 1

Great race yesterday. Signed up in Vet B and finished 5th. Pretty happy with that. Test 3 wasn’t that bad. Lots of rocky sections and goat trails on hill sides. Couple gnarly uphills but either I got lucky with my line selection or I’m really starting to get good. There was one huge hill, 3rd gear pinned and hope you make it type. I took the EZ go around both times and don’t regret it. Really fun race format. Hopefully I’ll get to do more. 

• Like 1

Glad to see all the participation so far for 2019 Im going easy as far as comp goes. I have only a few rides on my back so far this year. No competition riding yet and maybe I will back off the comp I already have shelf load of plastic trophies anyway......