Sign in to follow this  
Kaw'ee

Tribute to my KLR

Finally sold my KLR , Was only riding 5-6 times a year anymore but just couldn't seem to part with it . 

But did buy a street legal pit bike !  a little Z125 and turned it into a Dual sport , and cant stay off it . Might try a Mini-Pit bike "Rides" thread here ? Theres just not enough suspension or ground clearance to tag along with big boys . If you got a Mini or thinkin about getting one let's Ride... Lots of videos on my Z125 rides on my Youtube - Kaw'ee Channel . https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC38dPinb1HZ6Bj4Hn2RMOnw

0.JPG

62932564-M.jpg

62833949-M.jpg

p4010787e.jpg

Hey Kawee,

Sorry for the loss man. You sure had some great adventures on the KLR. A pitbike adventure in Borrego sounds like a comedy in the making. Looking forward to the report.

I’m gonna get my Trail 90 project done and then I can join ya!

29 minutes ago, dirt dame said:

Kaweeeeee!

Hey' .........I was hoping our wedding was still on (if you remember that far back) But doesn't look like there's room in your garage for my little Z' to even squeeze in there   :rolleyes:

Just now, Kaw'ee said:

Hey' .........I was hoping our wedding was still on (if you remember that far back) But doesn't look like there's room in your garage for my little Z' to even squeeze in there   :rolleyes:

Don't worry.  I may have just gotten a new bike, but i am thinning the herd too!B)

Kawee's back ?!!

Kawee and Carguy were 2 original members who showed up on one of our first little rides we posted on the forum...many years ago...with Me, Kevin McNutt and Maddog Mike Miani.

51 minutes ago, PastaPilot said:

Hey Kawee,

Sorry for the loss man. You sure had some great adventures on the KLR. A pitbike adventure in Borrego sounds like a comedy in the making. Looking forward to the report.

Hey Pasta p' ... Everyone's in the thousands of post now, guess I have been gone awhile ...

just got the bike in January, but has diffidently re-sparked my interest in Riding , It's beyond comedy, haven't stopped laughing under my helmet sense i got it . Who doesn't like to rip around on a pit bike .

.got some ride reports on a Z125 forum , don't know if I'll post'em up here , unless theirs becomes some interest in Mini's

http://www.z125owners.com/forum/kawasaki-z125-rides-shows-events/13497-ride-reports-pics-write-ups.html

Just now, KTMrad said:

Kawee's back ?!!

Kawee and Carguy were 2 original members who showed up pn one of our first little rides we posted on the forum...many years ago...with Me, Kevin McNutt and Maddog Mike Miani.

Hey Rad'  ... Really glad to see the forum doing well .. Saw you were on another epic ride , I'll go catch up on it ..

as well I'm going to go find my first ride  post if its still here ;)

34 minutes ago, tntmo said:

I’m gonna get my Trail 90 project done and then I can join ya!

That would be awwwsum to have someone local to Ride with,  PM me when your ready, we'll post it up a Mini/ride and see who else has one