ADV Bum

SDAR Club Meeting 5/23/18 at Moto Forza

22 hours ago, Cosmo said:

I'll be setup and slinging Tacos around 5pm.  $5 recommended donation as usual.  

I'll also have a large cooler full of ice, and Moto Forza is Beer Friendly, so feel free to bring your favorite beverage 

Thank you Cosmo (Tracy) 10 bucks to feed my kid and I was a great bargain and was the perfect meeting meal!

I judge the Meet up as success I hope you all visit the GiVi explorer website and consider using GiVi products for your required needs.

Always good to see the regulars and meet some people I have not met before.  Tracy's tacos never disappoint.

Also applause to ADV Bum for procuring the screen for the demo pictures.....

PS the projector is fine, it has an adjuster knob on the side to clarify the pixels , which would have made the graphics look a lot better, first time user....ignorance of the equipment, it doesn't have a twist grip throttle.

So wanted to make this and meet so many of you.  Just didn't work out (and it was in my back yard!).

And the Tacos filled me up for the whole day. Nice to see every body is doing what we like to do.

Good meeting. Great tacos (thanks, Tracy). Cool presentation by the Givi rep. Thanks to all that helped set it up.

IMG_20180523_185012598.thumb.jpg.7b7ffbb0393d20871b93732e09c079c1.jpg

Thanks to Tracy for cooking. Always good.

IMG_20180523_185043217.thumb.jpg.8f3000e2ce8cb32559ac0e9d35de18d8.jpgIMG_20180523_191616270.thumb.jpg.b726478c8c9aab716cd096324c849b58.jpg

Thanks to all who showed up. Good meeting. Thanks to Pietro/ Givi for being the guest speaker.  Thanks to MotoForza for hosting. 

I also appreciated all the help setting up and then cleaning up.

Thanks again.