ADV Bum

SDAR Club Meeting 5/23/18 at Moto Forza

So from this end all systems are go. I will drop a final confirm PM from our guest.

SDAR will have the pleasure of a visit with the US representative for GiVi  ( www.giviusa.com )

Don't miss this opportunity. I posted this to drum up participation among the SDAR inmates.

Motorcycle industry professional/photographer/manager/journalist/consultant (he wears many hats) Pietro will speak about the GiVi product line as well as and most importantly the GiVi Explorer adventure touring site.

for ADV Bum, and the management,  all is confirmed! for 1900 on 23MAY2018 at Moto Forza, contact me if you or anyone needs anything or for more info.

V/R Robertaccio (the mayor)

No can do but tentative next week if anyone else is in

Pietro can have his entire 1 hour presentation on a thumb or from his USB cable from his lap top. What he does request is for a projector and screen for a best presentation. Any of you SDAR inmates have a USB plug-in-able projector and a screen to project onto? I will also ask Moto Forza if they have a multi media platform to display the presentation. So for info the demo/presentation will be from 7-8 PM. PM if you have a good multi media solution, thanks Rob

I will have a loaner projector,,,,i hope we can find a good wall

I will try to find a screen as well. Any idea on size needed?

Thank you

Any local Ramona members want to meet up for a ride down the hill, let me know.

15 hours ago, ADV Bum said:

I will try to find a screen as well. Any idea on size needed?

Thank you

As large as practical so we all can view the projected images.....hope that helps... I will call Chris (GM)  for space details.

Oracle: I will post if I will be in Ramona. Might be in Poway at Bilstein in the afternoon.

Ok, buddy.

I'll be setup and slinging Tacos around 5pm.  $5 recommended donation as usual.  

I'll also have a large cooler full of ice, and Moto Forza is Beer Friendly, so feel free to bring your favorite beverage 

3 hours ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Oracle, I am in Poway and go from here.

Copy. See you down there.

5 hours ago, Cosmo said:

I'll be setup and slinging Tacos around 5pm.  $5 recommended donation as usual.  

I'll also have a large cooler full of ice, and Moto Forza is Beer Friendly, so feel free to bring your favorite beverage 

:thumbsup_anim: