spoofy

New member in Clairemont

Hi everyone! My name is Viki and I have a KLR650 and KLX250S.

I am new to the dirt world but would love to meet other people to ride with or show me some trails. I have ridden street bikes in the past but I am a beginner on the dirt. I'd like to do some moto camping and explore Baja as well. The big dream is to ride to the tip of South America someday. 

Welcome to the group. That's a fine collection of big and small bikes for wide and narrow dirt paths. Keep your eyes on the informal ride section there's usually an option or two every weekend to cut your teeth in the dirt.

Jon

Welcome to the forum.  there will probably be lots of rides posted, coming up in the spring and early summer.

Glad to have another 2 wheeled maniac aboard! 

welcome, Ive owned 6 klrs in my life and they are great low cost distance bikes, I regularly go to san felipe now and have friends living there so if your up for a ride hit me up, I am heading to the east may 1st and will be back in 2 months so anytime after that.

You've got two good bikes, now you just need to get out and explore.  Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.