Sign in to follow this  

Wow!  If you didn't see the Argentina race it was a hoot to watch.  Weirdest start you will ever see in a MotoGP race.  Absolute panic on the grid minutes before the race with people running everywhere and a mechanical failure just before the green light.  And wet conditions causing havoc.  Let's just say the Marguez and Rossi feud is back on.  

4 minutes to race time and every bike going back into the pits except one.

Pedrosa....air...borne

Rossi not so happy.. Marquez "Sorry bud, I just f'd your ride up".

Yet Again, Thank You for keeping us up to date.

Do you agree, It is a European Thing.

Check the 1,200.00 Views

MotoGP is definitely bigger in Europe and South America...It might be more popular if we had more American riders.  Most of the current Motogp guys have been track racing since they were little kids and we are only beginning to see that here.

Just go on the weekend to Palomar Mountain and the Mulholland drive And you have the same there.

Dreamers, just like in Italy only Older.

Supermoto racing was born right here in Carlsbad but it is all but dead in North America while it is happily enjoying multiple international leagues out of Europe, Oceania, and South America...kind of a bummer, especially now that Carlsbad Raceway is a parking lot for all those new buildings. Non-Nascar racing, on the whole, is flat in our country....touring cars, formula1, World Rally etc. All amazing leagues with incredible talent and technology but for whatever reason the US Consumer doesn't seem to care

57 minutes ago, Rexx Riot said:

Supermoto racing was born right here in Carlsbad but it is all but dead in North America while it is happily enjoying multiple international leagues out of Europe, Oceania, and South America...kind of a bummer, especially now that Carlsbad Raceway is a parking lot for all those new buildings. Non-Nascar racing, on the whole, is flat in our country....touring cars, formula1, World Rally etc. All amazing leagues with incredible talent and technology but for whatever reason the US Consumer doesn't seem to care

Yeah, it's all sad. I remember as a kid turning on ESPN and watching all kinds of motorsports I barely knew existed. To me, NASCAR is the most boring racing league on Earth with Indy a close second. I find the most excitement watching production chassis race cars battling it out on tracks with left AND right turns. 

1 hour ago, Rexx Riot said:

But the US has World champion"s in Football, Baseball and what is the 3rd???

I have been to Sweden, Finland, Holland, Spain, Czechoslovakia, France, Belgium, Yugoslavia, Italy, to all the TT races in the 70th with Bike , tent and a bottle red vino. One of the best time in my youth.