KTM  just makes the most outrageous dual sport  bikes around,  I would bet that it will run circles around the African Twin!  Just saying! 

Man...I didn't know those camera guys and drones were out filming LB and I on our last ride.

Looks like it comes with Continental Tires 60/40's like my five-hundo.

Side stand? Center stand?

On 11/7/2017 at 11:25 AM, Mikey777 said:

Man...I didn't know those camera guys and drones were out filming LB and I on our last ride.

Darn Mikey! are you taking steroids now?  If that is you things have changed since Big Eye ride.  I know you just quit drinking 

On 11/7/2017 at 11:25 AM, Mikey777 said:

I don't remember signing anything. I want my check...or a 790...:D

Seriously, the bike looks sick. But I'm kinda pissed they are still presenting it as a concept bike. It should be in production NOW and coming out in Spring...but...

The sad reality is me face down in a mud puddle pinned by my bike and LB trying to get it off me. True story.

Big Question -  Is it a street motor with street maintenance or a 20 hr oil change deal?  Thinking it is a street motor which would make it easy to live with. 

That sweet Akro can side mounted,,,  Plan on another monster Cat Can.    All in all, a nice looking design.  Good Fire Road bike.

20 hours ago, Mikey777 said:

The sad reality is me face down in a mud puddle pinned by my bike and LB trying to get it off me. True story.

Still pissed at myself for not taking the time to get a picture before helping you. Same with the "waterfall" incident.